Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 02-23-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero
James Bond Watch (Omega Seamaster)

Any James Bond fans here on Cybertron.ca?

I have a rare black-faced limited edition "James Bond Collector's Piece" Omega Seamaster 300M Chronometer that I must reluctantly part with.

Bought from a private seller less than a month ago and worn seldomly since, it is in 9.5/10 condition with some minor light scratches on the bracelet clasp. The watch reference number is 212.30.41.20.01.001. See details on the watch here:

http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/se...21230412001001

The watch comes complete with the inner padded presentation box embossed with the trademark "007" gun logo /outer black box, all cards (i.e, Warranty card, Limited Series card, Pictogram card, Chrono certificate) Omega Collection book and the "James Bond Collector's Piece" certificate. Original Bill of Sale is also included from Aug. 07/2009 (the first owner bought the watch in London, England).

The watch still has over 1 1/2 years of Factory Omega Warranty left with a free Omega service included.
It is # 8,192 of 10,007 made of this model which is now very hard to find. I had the bracelet adjusted by a certified local Omega dealer and they verified authenticity of the watch.

This stunning chronograph can be yours for $3,000 firm.

I would prefer to deal with someone locally in the Vancouver area but if you know of an ultimate Bond fan that is interested I will consider shipping.

PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bond Omega 1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	9482   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bond Omega 2.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	9483  

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote