Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Old 10-24-2012, 11:20 AM   #71
Autobotz24
G1 Junkie
Autobotz24's Ebay Auctions
Re: DONT BUY from eBay seller REI_JINN!

I love a happy ending

Feedback thread
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...ght=Autobotz24

Among the winners, there is no room for the weak
Autobotz24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #72
shabooya
Banned

I hope that $220 is money he desperately needs for his heart medicine...

In france, they probably call that guy a sac a douche.
shabooya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 11:50 AM   #73
brr-icy
G1 Collector
Send a message via MSN to brr-icy

good to hear you got your money back, don't know why anyone would buy from him looking at his transaction history

my collection ^ Brr-icy Photgraphy on Facebook
Mostly G1 Japan Want list My Blog
my feedback:
Cybertron.ca
TFW
brr-icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:01 PM   #74
sikkbones
Banned

This is why I don't deal with eBay ever since getting screwed on selling a ps1 with over a hundred games mostly rpgs. Even with tracking eBay reversed the. Charges....even tho I had emails from the guy saying fuck you I got the item and now I'm gonna get my money back.
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #75
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikkbones View Post
This is why I don't deal with eBay ever since getting screwed on selling a ps1 with over a hundred games mostly rpgs. Even with tracking eBay reversed the. Charges....even tho I had emails from the guy saying fuck you I got the item and now I'm gonna get my money back.
Wow that sucks!
Old 10-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #76
sikkbones
Banned

I cancelled the credit card I was using over it. I refused to be ripped off.
sikkbones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 08:24 PM   #77
bowspearer
Mini-Con

I admit, this is partially my fault in that a couple of threads are up on forums warning people about this seller and I didn't check him out beyond his eBay feedback before we clicked buy it now, but currently in the middle of a somewhat difficult situation with him.

I recently went to buy two Encore Convoys from him (one for a wedding cake topper and one to put away for when kids come along): http://www.ebay.com/itm/261351385675 .

At $50USD+$50USD shipping each (so $100USD total shipping), there seemed to be a question mark over shipping, but I thought that if there was a significant overing, that the seller would do the decent thing. As the seller required immediate payment and I was broke at the time, the missus put it through on her account.

Anyway both Encores arrived today and the first sign that something wasn't right was the shipping. The seller paid 99.80 for shipping, but it was 99.80RMY- roughly $30USD (it seems to fluctuate slightly above and below the $30USD mark according to http://www.ozforex.com ). In other words, the seller decided that his definition of a "reasonable handling fee" was $70USD.

Of course the biggest "surprise" came when I opened the box. While one of them was fine, the second one was anything but. I could describe the damage, but I figure it's best to go by the old adage "a picture says a thousand words", and simply link you to this:

Despite only having an issue with one of the Encore Convoys, the seller insists on me sending both of them back. Furthermore the seller expects me to pay the international shipping to return the item when it was their mistake. I've made my position clear to the seller, that I will only agree to a return and refund if the seller refunds the entirety of the outrageous "handling charge", half of the actual original shipping costs, covers all of the return shipping costs and refunds the actual cost of the damaged Encore Convoy. Yet the seller just keeps repeating the same message of "Send back both item for full refund. Thanks !" I should point out here that the seller has clearly indicated in previous messages that their definition of "full refund" doesn't include the return shipping costs.

The seller refused to budge and claims he's merely adhering to eBay policies - despite the fact that in addition to charging unreasonable handling charges, ignoring the fact that eBay only requires me too send back the items which are damaged and the fact that what he's done her is classic toy aisle trolling (does anyone even remotely believe that came out of Takara's factory like that).

In short, deal with this disreputable, faceless con artist at your own peril.
bowspearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:07 PM   #78
Megatron75
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowspearer View Post
The seller refused to budge and claims he's merely adhering to eBay policies - despite the fact that in addition to charging unreasonable handling charges, ignoring the fact that eBay only requires me too send back the items which are damaged and the fact that what he's done her is classic toy aisle trolling (does anyone even remotely believe that came out of Takara's factory like that).
This may have been a Takara QC reject that was never meant to see the light of day. On a side note and it's hard to believe this but apparently there are some KO G1 Encore transformers. A few years ago Encore Metroplex was knocked off so perhaps there were others that were KO'd as well including Optimus Prime.
Megatron75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 09:16 PM   #79
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

Optimus was KO'd but released in a nearly identical G1 packaging not the reissue packaging.
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:09 AM   #80
Commandoclone87
Seeker

Can't believe that this seller is still online. Wasn't he supposed to have been banned back in 2012?
Commandoclone87 is offline   Reply With Quote