Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers Customs and Artwork

Old 03-03-2015, 04:19 AM   #1
Undrave
Canadian Slag
(WIP)Custom Deceptifemme

It started after I finished my own custom Flamewar out of BH Arcee and I was wondering if my BH Knockout's head could be swapped for Arcee's... in the process I snapped the peg off Knockout's head, but the head did fit:

So I decided I would make a brand new evil femme bot out of this odd frankenstein mix.

In the meantime the headless Arcee went on to become a monster of legend...

Anyway on to my, so far nameless, custom creation. I got a Tamiya mini spray can in metallic green.

I also spray painted the feet.

I've been working on it on and off for at least a month now. Here is the robot mode so far!

The light green is tamiya paint for model car. Nice shiny finish. I still need a few layers at various spots, especially on the shins and other burgundy plastic areas. The gold touch ups are done with a gundam marker. I used it to highlight the rims of the tires.

I still haven't fully painted the head.

I was thinking of giving her a light green face and a gold helmet, but I might also go for the green helmet instead.

I also need to find this new creation a name. I've had suggestions for 'Scales' and 'Cold Slither'. Maybe 'Ophiuca'? Really not sure.
Undrave is offline   Reply With Quote