Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 08:31 PM   #11
shabooya
Banned
Re: MISB TRU Masterpiece Thundercracker - $70

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabooya View Post
Pm's replied to.
PM me if you want this....otherwise I will forget whos on first.

I wont hold it so it's available until someone confirms coming to Coquitlam to pick it up for $60.
See above.

Again, I am sorry if you feel mislead.
Old 02-06-2013, 08:35 PM   #12
khazano
Generation 1

Quote:
I wont hold it so it's available until someone confirms coming to Coquitlam to pick it up for $60.
I am seeing above and I did just that. Now the issue isnt who confirmed, it's who put cash in your hand first, which you were NEVER clear about.

This is now stretching on needlessly. Ive said my piece. Rev enjoy the TC!
Old 02-07-2013, 12:30 PM   #13
shabooya
Banned

Dude, you never confirmed coming.
you were waffling about the time, the place...

You never once said "ill be at (place) at (time).
You went from saying you could probably come last night, to asking if i could maybe meet you tomorrow...

This was a pretty good deal and usually to get a good deal you have to act fast....like Rev.
Old 02-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #14
khazano
Generation 1

Quote:
Dude, you never confirmed coming.
you were waffling about the time, the place...

You never once said "ill be at (place) at (time).
You went from saying you could probably come last night, to asking if i could maybe meet you tomorrow...

This was a pretty good deal and usually to get a good deal you have to act fast....like Rev.
I work 12 hours a day. I cannot drop everything and run. I confirmed I was coming and gave you my phone number. Who gives out there number if their not serious?! It was a matter of the time I could leave my life downtown and drive to coquitlam to get it. I was trying to work with you on that.

As noted in your PM, had you shown the class and respect of letting me know someone from out of town was goign to pay with paypal right away, I wouldve done so with paypal and then picked the toy up at my leisure. But you decided to show about as much class as a used car salesman and sell it from under me, and then send me a "thank you for the interest" message.

Seriously, this isnt about missing out on 10 bucks off a good toy. This is the sheer principal of respect. I was the first one to message you both on here and in PM about the toy. I confirmed I was getting it. I gave you my number. That shouldve been enough to at least command the decency of communication that someone else was gonna get it if I didnt pay right away. But thats not how you handled the situation is it.

Anyways, I dont like communicating over message boards. I'm a more personal kinda guy. You have my number, I gave it to when I confirmed, call me if you wanna continue this between us and not keep clogging up the boards.

Last edited by khazano; 02-07-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Closed Thread