Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-21-2021, 11:16 AM   #1
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Lightbulb Something I found by chance about getting around Walmart.com not shipping to Canada

So, I don't even know what I was actually looking for, but I ended up finding a site that you can use if you have items that you can't order online for shipping to Canada.

This site has a review of some of them. I have no idea if it's a paid "review" or not, but it does mention other companies that do it.

I also, just happened to find this interesting site when I tried to find out if the review site is legit or not.

They're more for scams, but I thought I'd throw it in there since I found it.

I'll throw another cool site most people don't know about since I'm just throwing links out left right and centre today. lol

https://tineye.com/

It lets you do a reverse lookup of an image by using it's URL or an uploaded image. It has a database that it keeps crawling the internet for more images, and you can use it to find larger, better quality versions of a photo.

You can also use it to find out if anyone has stolen your work, if you're in that sort of field.

BTW, if anyone knows someone with a FT-20A, send me a pm. New or great condition used with box and everything.

Sorry, I'm throwing that in there because it's so specific and not everyone uses the "Wants" section of Buy & Sell. Mods can delete it if they want, or ask me to do it.

DM
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:20 AM   #2
predahank
Storing is hoarding
Re: Something I found by chance about getting around Walmart.com not shipping to Cana

i’ve used borderfree to order from target. i think it was kinda pricey
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 11:27 AM   #3
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: Something I found by chance about getting around Walmart.com not shipping to Cana

Thanks for the input!

I never said it would be free!
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote