Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Transformers On Ebay

Old 06-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Faith Leader, United Kup Perceptor G2 Prime, Human Alliance Barricade Skids Mudflap

Faith Leader, United Kup Perceptor and Laser Prime, Human Alliance Barricade Skids and Mudflap

I have decided to liquidate most of my deluxe and smaller collection, so this week I'm moving on to my Movie stuff and some United Deluxes

Terms:

With my auctions I will always combine shipping to save money. I will also offer you a kind of 'pile-of-loot' like service: if you would like to wait and combine shipping with an item from next weeks set of auctions, I will hold the item for you. I only ask that you pay the full shipping of the first item, then the following week you'll only pay the add-on cost of the next item.

For Vancouverites, I'll do local pickup as well! No shipping cost!

To see all my items, click HERE

I'll ship to most locations, but I'm based out of Vancouver, so shipping to Canada will be cheapest.

First we have:

MISB Faith Leader (ver. 2)
Mini Masterpiece Optimus Prime
Click Here to View - MISB Transformers iGear PP01 Faith Leader Mini Masterpiece Optimus Prime ver 2 | eBay

This is a great little piece created by iGear. It is the 2nd version, so a lot of the kinks of the first version were worked out. He is in perfect scale with the seekers (Starscream, Thundercracker. etc), Grimlock, and all the smaller MPs.

This particular one is MISB, and is still even in the plastic that iGear wrapped him in. Click photos to enlarge:

United Deluxes
Perceptor, Kup with iGear Heads, G2 Laser Prime

Here we have a bunch of United Deluxes, I'll describe them one by one.

This guy has just a beautiful finish. He looks great in vehicle mode, and the robot mode is spot on for a G1 or comic representation. Perceptor comes MIB with the original packaging and instructions, but he has been opened. See photos below, click to enlarge:

Kup again has a very nice finish compared to the north american variant, and as a bonus comes with two extra comic inspired heads including the Cygar head. Kup comes MIB with the original packaging and instructions, but he has been opened. See photos below, click to enlarge:

If you're interested in this guy it's most likely for the battle tanker addon. Well, this sealed representation would be perfect for that project. See below, click to enlarge:

Sons of Cybertron
Crystal Prime and Hot Rod

Click Here to View - MISB Transformers Sons of Cybertron Clear Crystal Hot Rod Rodimus Optimus Prime | eBay

The crystal clear Sons of Cybertron set carries on the long tradition of clear Optimus Prime exclusives, but adds in the excellent Hot Rod mold as well. If you're looking at this, it is most likely for the clear fansproject TFX-04C set. Since this box is a little beat up, this set would be perfect for that project. See pictures below, click to enlarge:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:32 PM   #2
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: Faith Leader, United Kup Perceptor G2 Prime, Human Alliance Barricade Skids Mudfl

TFCC Dion
Collector Club Exclusive

Click Here to View - Transformers Collectors Club Botcon 2010 Dion with CopTur Exclusive Complete | eBay

Dion was the 2010 TFCC collectors club figure, and is based off of the Henkei Hot Shot mold. He has a very pleasing orange creamcicle colouring, and I personally think he looks great.

This specific Dion comes complete and in supurb condition. He was kept under glass since 2010 and not played with. Instructions are still sealed. See photos below, click to enlarge:

Human Alliance Lot
Bumblebee, Barricade, Sideswipe, Jazz, Skids and Mudflap

Also I have decided to liquidate my smaller movie stuff. I'll start with the very desireable Human Alliance stuff. Each is MIB with instructions, all parts, and original packaging, but has been opened and transformed. Each has been well cared for, without much playwear. Keep in mind I can ship these without the box for a reduction in shipping costs. See descriptions below:

Probably the best movie Bumblebee, this guy is very screen accurate. He comes complete, and in the original packaging. He's going cheap, so get him as a throw in with the other HA figures and use him as a parts figure to do the left hand upgrade described here (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/tutori...bumblebee.html) for ultimate screen accuracy. I can ship him without a box for minimal increases in shipping cost. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

One of the rarer HA figures, Barricade is an awesome design and looks great in both modes. This figure is complete, in great shape, and comes with the original box. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

One of the more unique autobot designs, Sideswipe has a very cool 'skate-like' configuration, and massive blades on his arms, making him quick and deadly. The vehicle mode for this guy is a thing of beauty, and the robot modfe aint too shabby either. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 06-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #3
Richter
Nexus Maximus
Re: Faith Leader, United Kup Perceptor G2 Prime, Human Alliance Barricade Skids Mudfl

Probably the best designed of the HA line, Jazz folds up into a very compact roadster, and out into a large sized robot. Probably my favourite of the line, he is a very desireable figure. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

I know it's most geeks dream to have twins, but unfortunately, this is the closest I've gotten. Get the rare Skids and Mudflap figures in their screen accurate colors here at the same time. Check out a few photos below, click to enlarge:

Nintendo Wii Bundle
Wii Fit, Charging Base, Extra Remote, Games, etc

Click Here to View - Nintendo Wii Console Bundle: Wii Fit, Extra Remote, Charging Dock, Games, More! 004549688026 | eBay

It's a Wii with a bunch of stuff. This isn't a video game forum, but I thought I'd throw it in here so people could bundle it with toys if they wanted. I won't bore you with a ton of photos though:

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime
Old 06-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #4
Richter
Nexus Maximus

1 day left! Most items are still well below market!

Current Wants:
  • Horsey Prime