Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 12-04-2018, 11:10 AM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Takara Tomy War For Cybertron: Siege Prototype Images ? Soundwave, Chromia, Prowl And

Care of Snakas Blog*we have an amazing set of images of the prototypes of the upcoming Takara Tomy Siege releases. We have a great gallery of the gray prototypes of the upcoming Takara Tomy Siege May releases:*Soundwave, Chromia, Prowl, Autobot Rescue Patrol (Red Hot & Stakeout) and Battlemaster Pteraxadon. Even they are the gray prototypes, they are showing the different weapon configurations for the robots and the combined weapon form of the Micromaster Rescue Patrol. We also have a look at the front and back views of these characters, and some dynamic poses. Check all the mirrored images » Continue Reading.

The post Takara Tomy War For Cybertron: Siege Prototype Images – Soundwave, Chromia, Prowl And More appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 12-04-2018, 12:26 PM   #2
canprime
Nexus Maximus
canprime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Takara Tomy War For Cybertron: Siege Prototype Images ? Soundwave, Chromia, Prowl

The more I see of that Soundwave the less I like it. The grey prototype definitely accentuates his detailing, which actually detracts from the figure, in my opinion. I also don't like the head sculpt. Something about it just seems off to me when I look at it closely.

Prowl looks great, but clear plastic knee joints Hasbro? Really? Oh well I guess in a few years he will be harder and harder to find unbroken.

I also hope I can transfer that Chromia head to a Moonracer body to get a third female limb.
canprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 06:46 PM   #3
Longshot
Pretender
Re: Takara Tomy War For Cybertron: Siege Prototype Images ? Soundwave, Chromia, Prowl

I was concerned about Prowl's clear plastic too but since I love me some Prowl I'll get a couple of him. Plus, I hope Dr.Wu or somebody makes the shoulder cannons.
That Soundwave and his alt-mode, WTF?
Longshot is offline   Reply With Quote