Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 10-09-2015, 09:22 AM   #111
ChaosTheory
Generation 2
Re: MP-07 Masterpiece Starscream released in Canadian Retail

Sooooooo unimpressed..

Partially my fault I guess. I had an old CC as the first CC on my PayPal acct to help prevent fraud.. Anyways. Placed my order, used a GC for majority of order, paypal linked to CC for remainder.

Order got kicked back and said cancelled, yet TRU sent me an email saying it was not really cancelled and that it was pending and I had to contact them within 48 hours to correct payment method blah blah blah. I immediately tried to replace order but said my GC was no longer active - so I thought all was well and my order is simply frozen.

Call this am, nope. Cancelled. Completely cancelled. GC inoperable. And I have to wait for the 'pending' charge on my PP to be reversed before I can rearrange my CC's on there.

Long story short, I made a simple mistake. Missed out on MP-07 now twice this week. And my GC doesn't work, and my PP account has a pending charge!? WTF. SMH.
ChaosTheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:29 PM   #112
Chigimus
Masterpiece

He's showing up in TRU stores in Alberta as of today. As far as I know, nobody else in this province had reported sighting him yet before me. I'm just glad I had a successful hunt since I missed out on the pre-order window.
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 01:35 PM   #113
CAF
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTheory View Post
Sooooooo unimpressed..

Partially my fault I guess. I had an old CC as the first CC on my PayPal acct to help prevent fraud.. Anyways. Placed my order, used a GC for majority of order, paypal linked to CC for remainder.

Order got kicked back and said cancelled, yet TRU sent me an email saying it was not really cancelled and that it was pending and I had to contact them within 48 hours to correct payment method blah blah blah. I immediately tried to replace order but said my GC was no longer active - so I thought all was well and my order is simply frozen.

Call this am, nope. Cancelled. Completely cancelled. GC inoperable. And I have to wait for the 'pending' charge on my PP to be reversed before I can rearrange my CC's on there.

Long story short, I made a simple mistake. Missed out on MP-07 now twice this week. And my GC doesn't work, and my PP account has a pending charge!? WTF. SMH.
Makes ya just wanna....

CAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 02:33 PM   #114
positivelyken
One Man Gestalt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAF View Post
Makes ya just wanna....

LMAO!
positivelyken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 06:29 PM   #115
blackdraon113
Machine War
blackdraon113's Ebay Auctions

i was able to pick one up here in montreal
blackdraon113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:50 AM   #116
MC Culla
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by positivelyken View Post
I already have MP Skywarp (original mold, not MP-11), MP Thundercracker, MP Acid Storm, and MP Sunstorm. And yet having MP Starscream doesn't feel like having the fifth version of a Seeker mold to me. It feels like finally filling a conspicuous gap in my MP collection. It feels like the other Seekers were placeholders, saving a spot, and this is the figure I've really been waiting for.

Welcome home, Screamer!
Hi,

I have the Takara MP 11 Coronation Starscream. Does anyone know the differences between this and the Hasbro MP 07 Starscream. Or is there a link somewhere about this? I only collect MP casually so I am not sure if this is a new and improved figure or just a repaint.

Thanks!
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:13 AM   #117
blackdraon113
Machine War
blackdraon113's Ebay Auctions

i now have both there really isnt any difference besides the paint and you dont get any of the extra with the hasbro set. i did see a post on here with the differences
blackdraon113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:24 AM   #118
nervousviper
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Culla View Post
Hi,

I have the Takara MP 11 Coronation Starscream. Does anyone know the differences between this and the Hasbro MP 07 Starscream. Or is there a link somewhere about this? I only collect MP casually so I am not sure if this is a new and improved figure or just a repaint.

Thanks!
Here you go

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=61327
nervousviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:43 AM   #119
MC Culla
Mini-Con

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervousviper View Post
Awesome! Thanks!
MC Culla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #120
BigWillay
Robot Master

Finally got him the other day, so Impressed with him, compared him to my friends sunstorm.... and very pleased both in jet mode and robot mode he looks great, altho.. a few qc issues in jet mode.. I find the cockpit doesn't line up very well, and there are a few spots where you can see the plastic was cut from the mold... but overall still very impressed.
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote