Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > International Transformers News

Old 01-10-2022, 06:51 PM   #1
Super_Megatron
Instagram: colin_tfcon
Transformers Legacy Deluxe Dragstrip In-Hand Images

Again thanks to PrimeVsPrime on Youtube we have more in-hand Transformers Legacy photos, this time of Deluxe Dragstrip, the line’s first Menasor component! Dragstrip is displayed here in his robot and race car modes, as well as being compared with some other Generations figures. His articulation and accessories are also shown off. Update: Via PrimevsPrime Instagram*we can confirm that Dradstrip alt mode can split in two parts for combiner mode. This could be another hint at the rumored Legacy Motormaster trailer which is supposed to form the main body/skeleton of Menasor. You can view the images and review after » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Deluxe Dragstrip In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...
Old 01-10-2022, 10:09 PM   #2
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus
Re: Transformers Legacy Deluxe Dragstrip In-Hand Images

Dang, this thing is a win. I hope their Menasor is really toon accurate.
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 10:51 PM   #3
VicRav
Machine War

This looks a lot better in the video review, than when the initial images came out IMO.

Still really tough to commit to whole new combiner without seeing the rest of it. Hopefully this guy is mass produced and I get sucked in on a sale.
VicRav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 02:33 AM   #4
TZX123
Beasty

Someone already showed a picture...

This figure separates into 2 pieces and then attach onto the Motormaster's trailer for the combined mode.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	123.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	51045  
Old 01-11-2022, 05:25 AM   #5
delrue
Crossover

Thankfully the combiney bits don't get in the way of the look of the figure itself like the CW/POTP figures did with that horrible combiner joint in every figure's chest.
delrue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 07:57 AM   #6
GotBot
Nexus Maximus

Word is it won't be super G1 accurate, only Dragstrip. Limbs apparently combine very specifically, like Devastator. Dead-end will have some rotf nods, breakdown will be more Prime Breakdown, Wildrider has accessories like from the Stunticon Job set. Motormaster has a couple Animated nods. How true is any of that? Anybody's guess at this point. This doesn't blow me away but I know many like it. Wayyyyy too soon for new combiners for me but good luck guys. Hope he is what you want. I also heard he will be more Devy size, can't see how but again, who knows at thos point.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 09:06 AM   #7
NightshadeX
Robot Master
NightshadeX's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotBot View Post
Word is it won't be super G1 accurate, only Dragstrip. Limbs apparently combine very specifically, like Devastator. Dead-end will have some rotf nods, breakdown will be more Prime Breakdown, Wildrider has accessories like from the Stunticon Job set. Motormaster has a couple Animated nods. How true is any of that? Anybody's guess at this point. This doesn't blow me away but I know many like it. Wayyyyy too soon for new combiners for me but good luck guys. Hope he is what you want. I also heard he will be more Devy size, can't see how but again, who knows at thos point.
I agree it feels too soon for new combiners, but I cannot believe it's going to be anything other than a semi-toon-accurate attempt at Menasor. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't been paying attention to the last three years of toys...

The Devastator size thing I am still skeptical about too but at least seems more possible... That was the result of six voyager / new leader size figures. If Dragstrip (a very deluxe size figure) is supposed to separate to upper and lower arms attachments to Motormaster's trailer (seems likely) it seems unlikely the arms will be huge. But who knows, right? If they are just accessories to the trailer so it could still be bigger than I imagine depending how they deal with the trailer...

This year of toys is going to be a bit weird... I wonder if there will be new media attached to it.
NightshadeX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:21 AM   #8
evenstaves
you renegade maverick

I'm a sucker for combiners so I was already in

I love my CW Menasor w PE kits & repros; if(when) I complete the set, modern articulation and accuracy may have me posing the Legacy team individually, and CW repping the combiner, but we'll see

Maybe I'll steal Legacy Menasor's weapons for CW to wield, if they're more accurate too (than that weird bayformer-y blade)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote