Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > TFcon Discussion

Old 06-30-2008, 01:45 AM   #21
Pascal
Banned
Re: Question...

Hey man, have you sold your Black Arcee or not? You never got back to me...
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:38 AM   #22
skyrink
Generation 1

yep i agree, expensive stuff, but a very nice guy, knowledgeable too...most of his sales from the con were probably from ppl who were willing to pay top dollar for whatever they wanted right there and than

what i wanna know is why he doesnt have an actually store in real life or online....does he? and does he actually profit from all of this? he gets his stock from somewhere and always seems to have more and more every convention
Old 07-01-2008, 01:52 AM   #23
cannabisprime
トーランスフォムー!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrink View Post

what i wanna know is why he doesnt have an actually store in real life or online....does he? and does he actually profit from all of this? he gets his stock from somewhere and always seems to have more and more every convention
I'm not sure if he had them this year, but he used to give out business cards at his table(s). You can actually email him for whatever you need and he'll ship 'em.
cannabisprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:11 AM   #24
-KG-
Kranix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cannabisprime View Post
I'm not sure if he had them this year, but he used to give out business cards at his table(s). You can actually email him for whatever you need and he'll ship 'em.
Last year I e-mailed him twice and he never got back to me.

-KG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #25
tilallr1
Robot in Disguise

I knew this thread would peep its head in eventually.

Having been to a number of Transformer shows, Russ has always been the largest and most organized dealer at those shows. I think I have bought something from him at every show that I have been to and NEVER paid full price for the items. Usually knock easily 15-20% off. Bascially try to match the price to that of ebay minus the shipping cost of course. If he won't meet the price I ask, then I don't have to buy, but come-on people, business is business. He sets the prices that high because some people are willing to pay it. Especially for parts, there is usually a LONG line-up for parts (Particularily because the rare parts go fast) and he give fair deals for those willing to buy a bunch of parts from him.

But on a side note, I would rather buy from vectorsigma2 as well. Much cooler dude and alot better prices. He is the only person I bought anything from the CON this year.

Last edited by tilallr1; 07-02-2008 at 11:09 AM.
tilallr1 is offline   Reply With Quote