Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Old 04-13-2011, 10:01 AM   #11
nukedproducts
Captain Vaudeville
Re: Transformers 3 Mechtech Wave 1 Figures In Toys R' Us Storage

god dammit. im guesing were not going to get wheeljack, thundercracker, or warpath. and i still have to get a kup and scourge.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:06 AM   #12
Matrix_Holder
The chosen one

I still need 2 more scourges and 2 more kups (one for the head mod and 1 MOC) damn you DOTM baycrap movie figures!
Matrix_Holder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 10:19 AM   #13
razin
Canadian Slag
Send a message via MSN to razin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbacon View Post
Call me Mr.Negative but this is the nail in the coffin for the last two waves of Generations figures showing up at canadian retail, at least in the Atlantic. There's no way TRU or any other retailer will bring in non-movie figures knowing that they have to build big TF3 displays in mid-May.
Remember the last two waves of ROTF deluxes? (Brawn, Lockdown, Ratchet, Evac) Yeah, me either.

This is why I grabbed the last 2 waves online. Aside from the "cancelled" Rumble wave I am up to date on all waves. I'm sure we will still see F/R after the movie line, or repackaged into the the Cyberverse Commander waves, perhaps along with Powerglide
To me at least this is actually a positive as I can now put my money back into G1 which is always waiting for me during classics lulls.
razin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 11:43 AM   #14
Team Jetfire
More zero's in the behind

Sweet. Thanks for posting in package pics.
Team Jetfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #15
bubbacon
Generation Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapper6 View Post
My RotF Brawn purchased from Wal-Mart would like to have a word with you... Out of all those you mentioned the only one I didn't see at Wal-Mart was Evac, but I know he was there because Red Rampage was seen very briefly by a few of our members. (Though I personally never saw him and wish I'd bought Ratchet and Lockdown when I had the chance.)

That being said, I am confident that both final case assortments of Generations will make it in to Wal-Mart somehow... In fact, if they have plans for a massive Deluxe figure Rollback or Sale in the next two weeks I can all but guarantee it as their warehouses will more than likely ship out all older deluxe figures and latest wave stuff to push them on the consumers and make profit off of them prior to DotM's street date.
Let's hope your right on the plans for Generations.

It's not gonna keep me awake at night or anything, but I have seen many times the last wave or two from a certain line not show up in the Atlantic when a new line is about to launch.
It's a shame too because even though Atlantic has a much smaller population than most of the rest of the country it is one of the fastest growing areas in the country too, especially Moncton and Fredericton.
bubbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #16
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbacon View Post
Call me Mr.Negative but this is the nail in the coffin for the last two waves of Generations figures showing up at canadian retail, at least in the Atlantic. There's no way TRU or any other retailer will bring in non-movie figures knowing that they have to build big TF3 displays in mid-May.
Remember the last two waves of ROTF deluxes? (Brawn, Lockdown, Ratchet, Evac) Yeah, me either.
You gotta order them from BBTS when they pre order! I got the Kup Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Scourge wave from them and after shipping it was $10 cheaper than if I bought them at walmart!
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 07:14 AM   #17
bubbacon
Generation Everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist Prime View Post
You gotta order them from BBTS when they pre order! I got the Kup Wheeljack, Thundercracker, Scourge wave from them and after shipping it was $10 cheaper than if I bought them at walmart!
I just ordered Wheeljack, Warpath, and Thundercracker from BBTS, they had them available as a set. I only need Wheeljack and Warpath, but I'm sure a local collector will buy my extra Thundercracker. (I got Thundercracker, Scourge, and Kup from Automaton just last week)
At $44.99 that's roughly what I'd pay at local retail per unit, but the $16 shipping kinda hurts. Oh well, it's worth the time I'll save checking local retail and being constantly dissapointed!
bubbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:59 AM   #18
Vakamadisk
Meow

Here we go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6CXA...feature=fvwrel
Old 04-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #19
Pascal
Banned

LOL!
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:42 PM   #20
Ground Zero
Generation 2

The first wave of the Dark of the Moon deluxe movie figures were spotted on the shelf in Saint John NB at TRU last week. Bumblebee, Breacher, Starscream etc.

Ground Zero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark of the moon