Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 12-22-2019, 07:06 PM   #1
Amandahugnkiss
Beast Machine
Cyberverse

I've been watching the Cyberverse cartoons and wanting a lot of the toys if they're available. Seekers are ones I'd pass on simply because they're all repaints of each other, but I might get Starscream who got killed once and came back much to Megatron's dismay. If I remember right, a Transformer I would really love to add to my collection is Wreck and Ruin if that's the Autobot who has two heads while in robot mode. Two headed bipeds are nothing new, but two headed humanoid figures are. If only he'd show up at Wal-Mart.
Amandahugnkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:18 PM   #2
Grayfox
Crossover
Re: Cyberverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandahugnkiss View Post
I've been watching the Cyberverse cartoons and wanting a lot of the toys if they're available. Seekers are ones I'd pass on simply because they're all repaints of each other, but I might get Starscream who got killed once and came back much to Megatron's dismay. If I remember right, a Transformer I would really love to add to my collection is Wreck and Ruin if that's the Autobot who has two heads while in robot mode. Two headed bipeds are nothing new, but two headed humanoid figures are. If only he'd show up at Wal-Mart.
I could see it happen. It wouldn't be any weirder than having a cyberverse Cheetor toy or build-a-figure wave of figures on store shelves.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 10:40 PM   #3
TheSwipe95
TheSwipe95

Quote:
You mean this figure, coming next year?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cyberverse-RackNRuin-03.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	45535  
TheSwipe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:57 PM   #4
Amandahugnkiss
Beast Machine

That's the one? I'm wondering if he'll be a scout class, deluxe class, or both. I binge watched seasons 1 and 2 and don't know if they're planning a third season or not. I haven't gotten into watching Batman movies and don't intend to because I don't like him, but I can't help but wonder if Starscream's laugh is similar to the Joker's laugh. Whether or not the Siege line will have a cartoon is hard to say, but it could be a YouTube only series like Cobra Kai for all I know. Cyberverse is definitely awesome to watch and a good way for Hasbro to sell their products. I doubt that I'll buy Cheetor since I prefer vehicle Transformers, and I may have had a previous version of that guy in the past, but I don't remember. Is this the first Rack 'n' Ruin version ever and a brand new name that the writers came up with? I know it's not likely to happen, but seeing the Autobots and the Decepticons form a permanent alliance and fighting evil together would be cool.
Old 12-23-2019, 02:09 AM   #5
TheSwipe95
TheSwipe95

Quote:
That's the one? I'm wondering if he'll be a scout class, deluxe class, or both. I binge watched seasons 1 and 2 and don't know if they're planning a third season or not. I haven't gotten into watching Batman movies and don't intend to because I don't like him, but I can't help but wonder if Starscream's laugh is similar to the Joker's laugh. Whether or not the Siege line will have a cartoon is hard to say, but it could be a YouTube only series like Cobra Kai for all I know. Cyberverse is definitely awesome to watch and a good way for Hasbro to sell their products. I doubt that I'll buy Cheetor since I prefer vehicle Transformers, and I may have had a previous version of that guy in the past, but I don't remember. Is this the first Rack 'n' Ruin version ever and a brand new name that the writers came up with? I know it's not likely to happen, but seeing the Autobots and the Decepticons form a permanent alliance and fighting evil together would be cool.
This is the first figure ever official figure of the character, as far as I know. This figure will be an Ultra Class, the gimmicky version of a Voyager.
TheSwipe95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 11:53 AM   #6
VicRav
Machine War

Quote:
That's the one? Whether or not the Siege line will have a cartoon is hard to say, but it could be a YouTube only series like Cobra Kai for all I know.
There was supposed to be a War for Cybertron show in development with Netflix. Originally announced to be released in 2020
VicRav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 12:43 PM   #7
Amandahugnkiss
Beast Machine

So I'm REALLY gonna have to save money to get Rack 'n' Ruin when he comes out. Based on what I've been told, he'll be around $30 plus tax one dollar per step it takes to transform him. I hope he's as easy to transform as Inferno is.
Old 12-23-2019, 06:39 PM   #8
Grayfox
Crossover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSwipe95 View Post
You mean this figure, coming next year?
Shows how much I know about the Cyberverse toys
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 12:32 AM   #9
Amandahugnkiss
Beast Machine

I don't know how it got past me, but I just watched the Cyberverse episode Ghost Town, and I'm wondering if they're gonna release Croaton in the future and what his alt mode is. Is he another planet Transformer like Unicron?
Old 03-03-2020, 09:46 AM   #10
Amandahugnkiss
Beast Machine

I wish they'd go back to putting out small ones like that Twinferno I showed in the help to identify a toy. He's probably not a Cyberverse one; but whenever I go to Wal-Mart to look for Transformers, in the Cyberverse ones, all I see are a bunch of ones that I already have or one step Transformers. Maybe one of these times I'll buy a one step.