Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 05-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #1
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
The time has come Everything Must Go (Non-TF Related)

With Transformers being the ultimate Collection I find myself needing to make room by purging a few items, really a trifle in order to make more room storage wise for Cybertron/Classics/Titaniums/Movie Figures that will eventually be coming in especially a lot of the big ticket items like Primus and the like as well as older Armada/Energon figures I still hope to get once my schooling is done and I hopefully snag that well paying job.

So I'm selling off the rest of my Mobile Suit Gundam Action Figures in one large Lot and one or two other items.

Mobile Suit Gundam Lot (Must Remain as a Lot Sadly)
0080 War in the Pocket RX-78 NT-1 Gundam
0083 Stardust Memory Gundam GP-01 Fullbernern
Mobile Suit Gundam MSM-03 Gogg
Mobile Suit Gundam MS-07 Gouf & Do Dai YS
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Deathscythe H. Custom
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz Wing Gundam Zero Custom
Endless Waltz Heavyarms Custom
EndlessWaltz Tallgeese III
Moble Fighter Neros Gundam
Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Space Mode Leo
Gundam Wing Army Mode Leo
Gundam Wing Heavyarms
Gundam Wing Sandrock

All items are in great condition; some weapons have been slightly bent due to storage manner and the softness of the plastic, but easily remedied I would think. Either Army Mode Leo or Space Mode Leo has a loose arm joint at the elbow on the right arm; it came out of the package that way.

Asking Price 25$ CND S&H Price 22$ CND (These are Heavy Items when all packaged together after all)

I also still have the following for Sale...

Star Wars Power of the Force
Throne Room Duel Movie Scene

Asking Price 10$ CND S&H Price 10$ CND

GIJoe The Real American Hero Collection
Cutter W/ Night Landing Craft

Asking Price 12$ CND S&H Price 15$ CND

Well; that's everything, these items won't be going up on E-Bay so if you're interested, but need to wait a while before purchasing due to conventions like Botcon and the like they'll still be here when you get back. Help me make more room for my ultimately favorite collection Transfromers by helping me rid myself of some excess baggage; in the immortal words of Wreck-Gar, Hurry, hurry, hurry rush right on down sale must end yadda, yadda, yadda

Note; S&H Prices are subject to chage once I know exactly where they're going if going somewhere in Canada rather then the US since I posted this where fellow fans living in the US also hang out.
Scrapper6 is offline   Reply With Quote