Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: Found local ad, opinions please.

If I may Interject here for a moment, Something like this (which I'm assuming is from Kijiji or craigslist) is sketchy under the best of circumstances but to have him mail it to you after you pay for it is just throwing up all sorts of red flags for me. you might want to try and contact a fellow cybertron member who you trust and is closer to actually check it out and perhaps purchase for you and then ship.
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 05:58 PM   #12
Tarantulas
Tripredacus Council Agent

Thanks, I really do appreciate your opinions. I can be very impulsive when it comes to collecting, especially when I'm collecting something I love. It's nice to have someone remind me to slow down and not jump into anything.

Believe it or not, he did post a photo of the cardbacks... but I didn't include it in this post as it's not something I typically care about.
Tarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:05 PM   #13
Tarantulas
Tripredacus Council Agent

I'm actually starting to change my mind about it... not only because of this l'il intervention but also because in the end, I have a feeling I'd wind up with only a portion of the BW figures that I want and a whole bunch that I don't.

Much appreciated guys.
Tarantulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 06:20 PM   #14
Hobbyist Prime
King of the Scratchbuild
Hobbyist Prime's Ebay Auctions

No Problem! Glad to help.

I live 30 minutes away from this guy and I still wouldn't make the trip from the feeling I get from him!
Hobbyist Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
Star 56
Machine War

Alright Thanks for letting me know that he did post a picture of the card backs, I just thought they werent there. Glad though that I could have helped! Keep on hunting you will find something better as my mom always says "Good things come to those who wait"
Old 07-31-2011, 08:25 AM   #16
Mega-Prime 316
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarantulas View Post
For sale is an entire collection of beast wars for sale varying from the early 1999 beast wars all the way to the beast machines series. You get every figure that is in the bin (minus movie ratchet). A few of the rarer figures that are in this lot are Optimal Optimus (100 percent complete), Rampage (100 percent), Transmetal Optimus (Complete), Transmetal Megatron (complete), Transmetal 2 Cheetor( Complete), Beast Wars Grimmlock, Beast Wars Air Razor and MANY more. Here is a few pics of them in the bin since I could not do a picture of each. This is a really good offer especially for what you are receiving and the condition that the figures have maintained. The chrome has not worn off on all figures and is in good condition. ALSO INCLUDED ARE THE ORIGINAL CARDS that came with most figures. Not all are included but majority are there.
Even with the few card backs he does supply, he states that it is the ENTIRE COLLECTION!! From the few cards he does show I can only see the Optimal Optimus clearly.
Mega-Prime 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
Gaming Turtle
Robot in Disguise

I ,love that her says you get everything in the bin but the movie Ratchet......there is a Generations Bumble Bee in there so as per his writing, you get him too :P
Gaming Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote