Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-24-2018, 02:49 PM   #51
Marcotron
Robot Master
Re: POTP Predaking disappointment!

Does someone have a comaprison between MMC feral rex and the oversized KO? And then those two next to POTP predaking.
This is one of those cases where the KO is bigger and better than the 3rd party toys, but if the official hasbro is the best, then I may change my mind about some of the kibble.
Note: I don't have any of these figures, but hopefully soon a Predaking will rise and stand next to my Devastator.
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:00 PM   #52
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

I WANT HIM I WANT HIM

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:10 PM   #53
predahank
Storing is hoarding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcotron View Post
Does someone have a comaprison between MMC feral rex and the oversized KO? And then those two next to POTP predaking.
This is one of those cases where the KO is bigger and better than the 3rd party toys, but if the official hasbro is the best, then I may change my mind about some of the kibble.
Note: I don't have any of these figures, but hopefully soon a Predaking will rise and stand next to my Devastator.
umm scroll back a page
predahank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 03:15 PM   #54
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

Quote:

There is a video review of MMC and KO version, but it's in Chinese.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWEv0xYXK1A

I don't think the OS KO is better than the MMC one, but it's cheaper and bigger.

POTP Predaking might look the better in combined mode (even this I don't agree), but that's the only 1/3 mode. The beast mode and robot mode of POTP Predaking are pure junk. For this reason I won't consider buy it at full price, maybe 50% off I will consider.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

Last edited by xueyue2; 07-24-2018 at 03:18 PM.
xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 06:55 AM   #55
Zenith27
Woodward's G1 lurker

Funny. After having Predaking for about a week I've decided I really dislike his feet. They look OK from the front but they're ENORMOUS from the side. It's like he's wearing those inflatable shoes you can walk on water with. Ugh.
Old 07-26-2018, 03:50 PM   #56
mAk
Machine War

That's because Predaking is Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith27 View Post
Funny. After having Predaking for about a week I've decided I really dislike his feet. They look OK from the front but they're ENORMOUS from the side. It's like he's wearing those inflatable shoes you can walk on water with. Ugh.
mAk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 04:10 PM   #57
Marcotron
Robot Master

At least Predaking's bots have elbows, unlike Devastator's Hasbro release. Remember when people were debating on paying a hundred dollars more to import the Takara version because they had elbows (and individual guns if I remember correctly).
Marcotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2018, 05:18 PM   #58
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
At least Predaking's bots have elbows, unlike Devastator's Hasbro release. Remember when people were debating on paying a hundred dollars more to import the Takara version because they had elbows (and individual guns if I remember correctly).
Not gonna lie Takara uw devy was worth the extra. I got one for 260?

First off: cw devy is a great toy and a heck of a combiner. And ordinarily idgaf about Takara decos.

UW had the individual guns which went a long way. Not just elbows but better elbows in 4/6 and better knees on the tread guys. It def felt like a big step up and improved the individual figures!

I would say the better deco is in the eye of the beholder. Devy himself is mostly the same but purple fists. The silver hubcaps is nice. I like cw bonecrusher more. UW is more anime based and cw is toy based... Sometimes animation based ends up plain irl.

Anyway yeah it's nice predaking is what he is across the board.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is online now   Reply With Quote