Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 07-19-2018, 04:09 PM   #10591
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Man, just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. Those Siege toys are looking awesome, especially Ironhide and Hound. Now I dunno what to do with my current Generations versions. Might finally be time to replace that Henkei Hound!
Old 07-20-2018, 05:32 PM   #10592
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Man, just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in. Those Siege toys are looking awesome, especially Ironhide and Hound. Now I dunno what to do with my current Generations versions. Might finally be time to replace that Henkei Hound!

I'm not excited about the Siege toys yet but I have to find me some G1 Minibots at Walmart

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 05:52 PM   #10593
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
I'm not excited about the Siege toys yet but I have to find me some G1 Minibots at Walmart
I'm thinking about getting Bee to replace my KO version, and Swerve and Tailgate just to have them. Except my G1 collection is in storage so I dunno if I really need them.
Old 07-22-2018, 04:41 PM   #10594
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
I'm thinking about getting Bee to replace my KO version, and Swerve and Tailgate just to have them. Except my G1 collection is in storage so I dunno if I really need them.
Make a new G1 collection that is all reissues? Looks like I’m about to start that ....

Old 07-22-2018, 04:51 PM   #10595
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandaprime View Post
Make a new G1 collection that is all reissues? Looks like I’m about to start that ....
I certainly don't have the space for something like that, but I'm interested to see if they reissue any that haven't been done recently.
Old 07-23-2018, 06:29 PM   #10596
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
I certainly don't have the space for something like that, but I'm interested to see if they reissue any that haven't been done recently.
I hope Winners will get all the shelf-warming reissues

Old 07-25-2018, 01:32 AM   #10597
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

Quote:

Ditto, lovin' Ironhide, Hound and Sideswipe. I've been waiting for good versions of these guys. I wasn't collecting when Henkei was out, so it's hard to find decently priced versions of those. Ironhide has a nice IDW inspired look to it. I have the CW Hound, but it does not do him justice, and has Sideswipe ever had a good deluxe version? I have the FOC version and that is HUURTTIN'. I don't like the earlier generations version either. Really looking forward to this version of Sideswipe. I was surprised to see a new Ultra Magnus so soon. He looks good, just not sure if I need another one this early on. Time will tell...
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:33 PM   #10598
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Prime View Post
Ditto, lovin' Ironhide, Hound and Sideswipe. I've been waiting for good versions of these guys. I wasn't collecting when Henkei was out, so it's hard to find decently priced versions of those. Ironhide has a nice IDW inspired look to it. I have the CW Hound, but it does not do him justice, and has Sideswipe ever had a good deluxe version? I have the FOC version and that is HUURTTIN'. I don't like the earlier generations version either. Really looking forward to this version of Sideswipe. I was surprised to see a new Ultra Magnus so soon. He looks good, just not sure if I need another one this early on. Time will tell...
Pretty much agreed. While I liked the original Generations toys like Sideswipe/Sunsteaker and Prowl (apparently we're getting a new version) they look awkward and dated by today's standards. I'm looking forward to replacing some of them at least. Haha yeah the FOC toys are pretty bad, I think I only kept Grimlock.

I was really surprised about Magnus too. I guess what I'll do is keep the previous one for my IDW crew and have the new one be updated G1... in robot mode at least.
Old 07-27-2018, 01:19 AM   #10599
Harry Prime
Post and roll out!!

I really hope Siege will bring an IDW inspired Prowl, that design KICKS and would fit perfect for the whole cybertronian esthetic. I'm just really stoked about having Cybertronian moods, the designers can take it to wherever they want and not have to worry about licensing agreements for existing cars, etc.
Harry Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:08 PM   #10600
kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus

Agreed, that design is badass! And I second that Cybertronian alt modes allow a lot more freedom.