Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 12-31-2016, 09:17 PM   #1
zfarsh
Armada
zfarsh SUPER Cheap sale near Toronto (or meetup at conventions in Mississauga)

Pls read below and donot re-ask me what i answered here already, otherwise, i will not reply back. Reason for sale is downsizing

Prices, in Canadian, no boxes unless it states it comes with it, and loose / used, and accessories as shown only. If not in the picture or description, then it doesnt come with it.

Prices are final, and as shown only, with no extra accessories, and pls, donot ask me a million questions, what you see is what you get. It is assumed you know what the figures are, if not, pls research them.

IMPORTANT:
- Only upfront payment guarantee product being reserved (unless i know you of course), I take full decision on whom to prioritize for selling to and if i will reserve or not, and I will check the feedbacks as well.
- No show = Negative Feedback.

I can also ship, but keep in mind that shipping is about 13 - 25 $ within Canada, and about 15 - 30 $ in the USA (very rough estimate). So it will be my cost + 2 to 3 $. Insurance is a must, to protect both of us.

1) MMC Hexatron v1, but with extra some pieces from Continuum, and other extras = 140$
- Eness Sticker sets (some applied, the rest up to you to apply). This is a high end set and makes the chest wings very nice
- Head from continuum option available, as well as Chrome Helm from the upgrade set (again, painted the face itself in silver thus silver around eyes)
- 2 regular swords
- 4 chrome guns (from 2 Dazzling Glory set, you can have two on legs, two on the back, as armor, and blend with figure much more)
- Back wings in blue from Continuum, but i will also give you the grey ones to switch out
- The elbow joints ratchets changed to that of Continuum which have more clicks / postions than original V1
- Box
- Note: I donot have the original v1 white guns / helm

2) FP Combes Robin (special colors) = 70 $
Great condition, awesome transformation, one of my favorites especially in alt mode but no room to display him. No sure if have box or not, will check on Tuesday Jan 3rd, but assume no box.

3) Legends and Delux Size Figures, 5$ each, as shown (Bombshell and Powerglide only)

Added some paint apps on Bombshell (purple / gold / black) and on Powerglide (silver and metallic red and smaller symbol)

Huffer and Blackjack not available.

4) Delux size Hasbro Figure = 10$/ea
Note: Warparth has been repainted as shown below.
Orion comes with gun and axe

5) Grimlock and Strongarm = 5 $ / ea
with paint apps as shown

6) Generation Whirl = 10$, with the accessories shown

7) Real Action Heroes Super Saiyan Goku = 60 $
Back up for sale, buyer didnt show up at OCC
Complete with box, and is 12" tall

8) Spawn stuff and carnage = 20$ for the lot

9: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles = 20$ for all 4

back up for sale, buyer didnt show at OCC
Note: i have applied some paint detailing on some of the weapons, and it is possible some may have peeled off. I had bought these at Walmart a year or two ago. Comes only with weapons shown.

Last edited by zfarsh; 01-30-2017 at 01:05 AM.
zfarsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 10:43 PM   #2
zfarsh
Armada
Re: zfarsh SUPER Cheap sale near Toronto (or meetup at conventions in Mississauga)

Overflow
Old 01-02-2017, 01:57 AM   #3
zfarsh
Armada
Re: zfarsh SUPER Cheap sale near Toronto (or meetup at conventions in Mississauga)

up
Old 01-02-2017, 09:48 PM   #4
zfarsh
Armada

up
Old 01-03-2017, 11:50 PM   #5
zfarsh
Armada

UP
Old 01-05-2017, 01:24 AM   #6
zfarsh
Armada

up
Old 01-09-2017, 11:19 AM   #7
zfarsh
Armada

up
Old 01-10-2017, 09:07 PM   #8
zfarsh
Armada

up
Old 01-13-2017, 06:55 PM   #9
zfarsh
Armada

UP
Old 01-15-2017, 12:21 PM   #10
zfarsh
Armada

up