Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 03-20-2013, 03:47 PM   #1891
silvciv888
Machine War
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwing View Post
Looks like he found a partner to go in on it with him. Does anybody know if the A3U at Lougheed is taking orders for Fort Max? Is it just their online store that's out of pre-orders?

Just curious, I won't be able to buy the toy until April anyways, but I'd like to know what my options are locally.
In a similar dilemma bud.
Vancouver TF collectors have deep pockets!
silvciv888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:02 PM   #1892
jjwankenobi
Midichlorian Count Zero

Quote:
Does anybody know if the A3U at Lougheed is taking orders for Fort Max? Is it just their online store that's out of pre-orders?

Just curious, I won't be able to buy the toy until April anyways, but I'd like to know what my options are locally.
Why not give 'em a call and find out?

http://www.agesthreeandup.com/store-location-and-hours/

Good guys to talk to. Spencer or Adam (a.k.a. obakemono) will have the 411 for ya.

jjwankenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:29 PM   #1893
aquatar
Generation 2

Quote:
Looks like he found a partner to go in on it with him. Does anybody know if the A3U at Lougheed is taking orders for Fort Max? Is it just their online store that's out of pre-orders?

Usually if their website are sold out (or all pre-ordered out) they won't have it in stock in store, at least this is what happened for me when I didn't pre-ordered some items.
aquatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:46 PM   #1894
pandaprime
aficionado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobkat View Post
I do want this but I don't have a Darkwind...is it hard to find a Universe Darkwind for a reasonable price?..........
ditto but yeah I think its gonna be hard....

Quote:

Also, for anybody that's dealt with Robotkingdom, have you ever gotten hit with duty for anything coming from them?
nope but I don't order very often from them and not a large amount, always been under $500...i think miasboytoy may have a better answer...

Feedback thread:Cybertron.ca
Items for sale thread: Selling TFs
pandaprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:58 PM   #1895
vohkuhl
Cybertron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbenvost View Post
Nah, but I find the ones in Bellingham don't usually have a lot of selection. If you go further from the border you might find more. Or you could find everything you want at Bellis Fair! It's kind of luck of the draw. I suppose you could spy on the Washington sightings on the TFW boards if you really wanted...
I actually go on there a few days before heading down to see what the stock is like and list the items I'm looking for and/or what's currently out.

Quote:
I do want this but I don't have a Darkwind...is it hard to find a Universe Darkwind for a reasonable price?

Also, for anybody that's dealt with Robotkingdom, have you ever gotten hit with duty for anything coming from them?
Ditto

And I haven't been hit with duty by RK using EMS. I also stopped ordering from them cause I just prefer going to Point Roberts to grab my items from BBTS.

Side note... So after picking up my BH Voyager OP in Washington for $16. I realized how awesome of a figure he is, though I'm not a huge fan of the way his leg (mostly feet) look. I would consider getting another one if it were $16 and below.

Last edited by vohkuhl; 03-20-2013 at 07:04 PM.
vohkuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #1896
Trans4mers
Energon

TF Source is having a promo sale for Alicon if anyone is interested. $49.95 instead of the regular price $69.95. Alicon was designed by our very own Venksta

http://tfsource.com/impossible-toys/alicon/
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:15 PM   #1897
Msol
Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquatar View Post
Usually if their website are sold out (or all pre-ordered out) they won't have it in stock in store, at least this is what happened for me when I didn't pre-ordered some items.
I'm not so sure of this. I've found that they order more than their pre-order amount for in-store sales. When those shipments arrive is usually the items sell out quickly but you might wind up lucky. It's how I got both MP-09, MP-10, and MP-12 (Lambor). I've since decided that in-store pickup pre-orders are the way to go.
Msol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:11 PM   #1898
g loonie
Generation 2

does anybody know what the deal with cybcon is? I've never heard of it but it's in tacoma so i might consider going if it's worth it.
g loonie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:14 PM   #1899
Trans4mers
Energon

Quote:
Originally Posted by g loonie View Post
does anybody know what the deal with cybcon is? I've never heard of it but it's in tacoma so i might consider going if it's worth it.
From talking to the Seattle guys, seems like it's like a Metrocon but only bigger. It may also have a lot of other toy lines there as well.
Trans4mers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:46 AM   #1900
Yobuster
Alternator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans4mers View Post
TF Source is having a promo sale for Alicon if anyone is interested. $49.95 instead of the regular price $69.95. Alicon was designed by our very own Venksta

http://tfsource.com/impossible-toys/alicon/
Oh i didn't know that. I did see the Alicon at Metrocon but i didn't notice any for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g loonie View Post
Exactly what Trans4mers said. I've never been but i've been told by the WA state boardies that it's another fun day hanging out with other fans and more stuff to check out. Of course you could also hit all the targets, walmarts, toysrus on the way from here to there. It'll definitely keep you entertained.

Feedback @ http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...light=yobuster
Yobuster is offline   Reply With Quote