Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 11-24-2015, 09:55 AM   #1
xueyue2
Canadian Slag
Vote on Titan Wars figure is probably useless, since Scorponok is the best candidate

Let's face it, Scorponok is the most possible candidate that Hasbro will release next. Just like MP22 star saber, whatever we vote, probably won't matter. (Even I do want Trypticon...)

The reason I'm saying Scorponok is the most possible candidate is because:

1) Titan Wars is more like HeadMaster line, all the new figures we saw is head master figure, like hardhead, skullcruncher. Even some character that are not HeadMaster are changed into head master, like Galvatron, Optimus Prime. So among these 3, Scorponok is the nature HeadMaster.

2) Titan Wars already have confirmed Fortress Maximus, and as the archenemy, Scorponok naturally will be 1st priority.

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
down_shift
Fortress Maximus
Re: Vote on Titan Wars figure is probably useless, since Scorponok is the best candid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xueyue2 View Post
Let's face it, Scorponok is the most possible candidate that Hasbro will release next. Just like MP22 star saber, whatever we vote, probably won't matter. (Even I do want Trypticon...)

The reason I'm saying Scorponok is the most possible candidate is because:

1) Titan Wars is more like HeadMaster line, all the new figures we saw is head master figure, like hardhead, skullcruncher. Even some character that are not HeadMaster are changed into head master, like Galvatron, Optimus Prime. So among these 3, Scorponok is the nature HeadMaster.

2) Titan Wars already have confirmed Fortress Maximus, and as the archenemy, Scorponok naturally will be 1st priority.
Good in theory, but since it will 2017 will be Phase 3 of the Prime Wars Trilogy, a Titan Master has the same chances as the other two.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #3
protoform_ironhide
Commander
Re: Vote on Titan Wars figure is probably useless, since Scorponok is the best candid

Go vote trypticon now guys! So all I have to do is "like" right?
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:31 PM   #4
RaidenisOP
Plastic Spark

I think it's going to be Skorponok or Trypticon simply due to the fact that in some of the interviews they've stated they want to keep the titan releases alternating between autobot and decepticon. Personally I want Omega but that's just because I find him to be the most interesting of the three with potentially a more robust play pattern assuming he has his full G1 base mode.

My money is on Skorponok though despite my vote. I also think he would be the easiest one as you could reuse some of the engineering from Metroplex and Fort Max.

Feedback Thread
RaidenisOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 12:51 PM   #5
BludChylde
Generation 2

My only question is when does the vote go live? It is Tuesday and I cannot find any mention of it on Facebook.
BludChylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #6
Einstein
Banned
Einstein's Ebay Auctions

Logic flawed.

Omega Supreme
Einstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #7
down_shift
Fortress Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BludChylde View Post
My only question is when does the vote go live? It is Tuesday and I cannot find any mention of it on Facebook.
Starting on 11/20, fans will be treated to campaign-style posts featuring each of the three characters, leading up to the official voting post, which will go up on 11/24 at 1 pm EST. The vote will be active from 1:00 PM EST to 3:00 AM EST. Fans will be able to vote in the comments section of the post.
down_shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 01:31 PM   #8
Pascal
Banned

Maketoys is going to give us a kickass Scorponok soon, so my vote will go to Trypticon (and because it was the first baseformer I got as a kid).
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 03:00 PM   #9
Rodimus Prime1
Ride in Style

Someone vote Typ for me !! not on Facebook cheers

Wants: >

Feedback

Collection
Rodimus Prime1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #10
protoform_ironhide
Commander

Apparently the vote just started a while ago. Remember to put a hashtag before your vote. Go Trypticon!
protoform_ironhide is offline   Reply With Quote