Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 04-27-2015, 06:18 PM   #1
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy
Kids Logic Mecha Nations

Kids Logic Mecha Nations look pretty sweet figures or are they? they have their original G1 look But what are they exactly? As they seem to light, are they lamps? or just figures with lighting features?
Old 04-27-2015, 06:25 PM   #2
thebobkat
Canadian Slag
Re: Kids Logic Mecha Nations

They have lighting (usually eyes and insignias) and possibly other features (upcoming Starscream has spinning chest turbines). Poseable, but not transformable. I like the "super-deformed" look so I quite like them but they're pretty pricey.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:34 PM   #3
ironclaugh
Armada

I have the 6" Nemesis Prime. He is fantastic. Light up eyes, chest, shoulder insignia, gun and toes. Swappable hands, energon axe and a beautiful base for him to stand on. He also came with a Megatron gun with light and sound.

The 3" figures have a lot less bells and whistles but are still rad.
ironclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 06:40 PM   #4
Ironwave
Seek and Destroy

Are they lamps? what are they? cause it has the word "KIDS" in it
Old 04-27-2015, 06:44 PM   #5
thebobkat
Canadian Slag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwave View Post
Are they lamps? what are they? cause it has the word "KIDS" in it
No, they're poseable figures. Kid's Logic is just the name of the company. Just Google reviews on them, there's a bunch of Youtube review videos out there that show exactly what they do.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Updated DEC 28 2023

Last edited by thebobkat; 04-27-2015 at 07:50 PM.
thebobkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 07:22 PM   #6
innermanchild
Robot in Disguise

I have Optimus Prime and Megatron, and I love them both. They don't transform, they're just posable, but come with some accesssories (i.e. axe for OP and mace for Megs) and poseable hands. The deformed look isn't for everyone, but personally I like how they look.

Optibotimus did reviews of some of them if you want more details.
innermanchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 08:42 PM   #7
justprime
Animated

Kids logic has already released a previous set of these g1 style super deform as well as some larger singles that are a little more deluxe with light up futures as well as gold and silver pkayed collectors editions i believe...the second boxed set is due out any day.check them out there pretty cool
justprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:28 PM   #8
Chigimus
Masterpiece

For clarity, Kids Logic is the manufacturer. They make both the 6" line called Mecha Nations and the 3" line of figures called Kids Nations.

Both line are SD variations of beloved characters but the Kids Nations line only feature light up LED's in the eyes. The arms rotate at the shoulder joint, there are wrist swivels too, and a neck swivel. Hands aren't posable, just that you can pull them out for hands that are molded differently (open palm, closed fist, one holding a weapon, etc.). That's it.

The Mecha Nations line features LED's in the eyes, insignias, chest lights, toe lights, and inside the weapon accessory. In particular with their Megatron, the fusion cannon features a spinning effect inside the barrel as it lights up. Mecha Nations line also feature removable armor. I don't remember with Megatron or their take on movie Optimus, but with their G1 Optimus you can remove his helmet and some of the armor around his arms and chest to reveal a type of skeletal structure under the plating. It's a gimmick that probably wouldn't be used much for most people to display it with, but it's there. Articulation is about the same as with the Kids Nations line but maybe slightly better (can't remember for sure if there's a waist swivel, elbow bend or kneed bend....maybe one of those 3 over what the Kids Nations figures can do).
Chigimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 09:35 PM   #9
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!

Always wished I owned some of these. Beware of KO's on eBay.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 01:45 AM   #10
MandoBot
Generation 2

I have both released boxed 3" sets and plan to get the third. They are cool little figures to display with light up eyes. Great for collectors with limited space but love G1 characters. I almost bought the 6" Prime but decided to stick with the 3" sets as there will be more characters released in future box sets. Side note there are exclusives of a few characters but as always beware KO. I'd recommend them to G1 fans.
MandoBot is offline   Reply With Quote