Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #131
CyberMnky
Animated
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

Out of curiousity, how many people keep checking this thread for ongoing amusement?

No offense to the people here taking things quite seriously, but as someone who has no experience with A3U either under Spencer or Boris - this is just a place providing free entertainment for me now.

If you are reading this then you must be bored...

Old 12-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #132
pud333
Animated

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
A lot of you guys seem to be focusing your responses to people that seem to spouting complete nonsense, and I can see why, it's really easy. But did everyone just ignore my last post because it's the truth and no one can refute it?
I don't think anyone is saying anything about your last post, because I don't think it's beyond reason to think that Spencer owes people money and has done bad things. But your post had nothing to do with Boris as far as I know. So I don't think anyone really had anything to add to it. I think most people here are willing to give Boris the benefit of the doubt that Spencer is not involved with the new A3U beyond working in a store that Boris has rented space from.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:16 PM   #133
MacDougs
I heart robots

First off... After having been to the store, that's a lot of "rented space". As far as I can tell, the majority of the product in "Urban Samurai" belongs to A3U. Why would you open a store when most of the merchandise you're selling isn't yours?

And to say that Spencer is "just an employee" is like saying that the Prime Minister just signs documents. I highly doubt that he would be satisfied to come in to a place of business a few times a week and sit behind a counter unless he had some sort of stake in it. Especially knowing the backlash he'd get.

I know a few of Spencer's former employees fairly well and everything they have told me regarding the matter not only makes perfect sense but also lines up with major events. Does anyone here remember when the old A3U site got hacked, and for a few days there was nothing but a picture of an asian guy flipping the bird? Can you say former business partner with computer skills?

And I say all this despite the fact that Spencer seemingly treated me quite well whenever I dealt with him. However I also witnessed him badmouthing customers after they had left the store. And God forbid if you ever walked in with a bag from, say, TRU...

I know this is a little off topic but I just wanted to strengthen the argument. Boris, you seem like a pretty straightforward guy and regardless if what you've been saying all along is true or not, just watch your back. Either way, eventually the curtain will probably come down.

Last edited by MacDougs; 12-15-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:38 PM   #134
chans formers
raff ow roud

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberMnky View Post
Out of curiousity, how many people keep checking this thread for ongoing amusement?

No offense to the people here taking things quite seriously, but as someone who has no experience with A3U either under Spencer or Boris - this is just a place providing free entertainment for me now.
X2
Old 12-15-2009, 02:12 AM   #135
MasterOfPuppets
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
The retard would like to suggest you send an email to Mario from Automaton to see if it's as easy as you think to start a new store... A name can matter. If BBTS was to change hands, pretty sure the new owner would think about it twice before changing the name. Ok, A3U is no BBTS, but I think you get the point.
That's exactly right, A3U is no BBTS. BBTS is an established online store that actually has a good reputation. A3U's reputation was in the dirt, why would anyone besides Spencer push so hard to revive this name? And not only is A3U associated with TFs, but also with an incompetent business owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pud333 View Post
I don't think anyone is saying anything about your last post, because I don't think it's beyond reason to think that Spencer owes people money and has done bad things. But your post had nothing to do with Boris as far as I know. So I don't think anyone really had anything to add to it. I think most people here are willing to give Boris the benefit of the doubt that Spencer is not involved with the new A3U beyond working in a store that Boris has rented space from.
But that's just it. Boris is operating in the same store as Spencer and we're just supposed to take his word that there is no involvement on Spencer's part at all? That's just too ridiculous.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:26 AM   #136
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
A3U's reputation was in the dirt, why would anyone besides Spencer push so hard to revive this name?
Wouldn't the logical solution for Spencer be to open a new store under a different name (and probably in a different location) hoping no one would realize it's just A3U v2.0? He would have to grow a full-on russian beard and wear dark glasses and a funky hat at all times though.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #137
Pascal
Banned

Actually, maybe Spencer did the stupidest move (reviving A3U in plain sight) thinking most customers would find the idea too stupid to be possible, therefore making his cover near perfect.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:33 AM   #138
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Who cares now? Doesn't matter Boris, Alex, Spencer or whoever this store belongs to. I guess many people already know this store is involved with Spencer, especially those who have visit the store. I think it is ridiculous Boris say it has nothing to do with Spencer, what a lie, lol . But if anyone ask how is this store, I will just tell what I think. So if you like him, simply go buy from him. For those who order online, just pray u won't get screw over. Those of u who don't believe what I said, simply go do your own homework, go check out the store yourself, or get your friend to do your homework for you.

Just got:
ROTF Bruticus, Supreme Devastator, ROTF Leader Jetfire, DIA Commander Trailer, HA SKid.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:44 AM   #139
Prowler
Posting from the shadows

Ok, I've been a quiet reader on this but I feel this needs to be pointed out

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Shewins View Post
I am not going to post anymore,That's all.
and yet here we are,

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Shewins View Post
Who cares now? Doesn't matter Boris, Alex, Spencer or whoever this store belongs to. I guess many people already know this store is involved with Spencer, especially those who have visit the store. I think it is ridiculous Boris say it has nothing to do with Spencer, what a lie, lol . But if anyone ask how is this store, I will just tell what I think. So if you like him, simply go buy from him. For those who order online, just pray u won't get screw over. Those of u who don't believe what I said, simply go do your own homework, go check out the store yourself, or get your friend to do your homework for you.
Seriously dude, your evidence is flakey and you can't even stand by your own words why should anyone believe you? You're coming across like a stupid ranting hypocritcal nutcase now. If you don't like the store, don't shop there.

Easy breezy crazy wayzy
Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 AM   #140
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Ok, I've been a quiet reader on this but I feel this needs to be pointed out

and yet here we are,

Seriously dude, your evidence is flakey and you can't even stand by your own words why should anyone believe you? You're coming across like a stupid ranting hypocritcal nutcase now. If you don't like the store, don't shop there.

Easy breezy crazy wayzy
U don't need to believe me, I never ask you to believe me either. Yup, of cuz I wont' shop there, did i tell u i am going to shop there? lol U must be dreaming if i do.

Just got:
ROTF Bruticus, Supreme Devastator, ROTF Leader Jetfire, DIA Commander Trailer, HA SKid.
Closed Thread

Tags
agesthreeandup