Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Canadian Transformers News

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 06:36 PM   #51
Vangelus
Beast Machine
Re: Ages Three and Up Announcement: New Owner and Relaunch

I really hope this works out, because I am always behind more BC-based sellers. Hopefully I can stop by your rented space the next time I'm on the mainland.

http://ca.youtube.com/user/Vange1us
Old 12-10-2009, 07:57 PM   #52
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
Ha! Kelly Hrudy is a man, man. Former L.A. Kings goalie, now a commenter on CBC Hockey Night in Canada.
TeeHee-ous!!

Old 12-10-2009, 09:25 PM   #53
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
Well Boris, if you really are who you say you are then it's too bad you had to go and get yourself associated with Spencer. On that basis alone you have already lost a potential customer. If you're renting store space from Urban Samurai; which last I checked was co-owned by him and a fellow named Alex, then any money I spend is going to be funding your rent costs. Quite frankly, I don't want to put another cent in his pocket. Spencer has stolen money from far too many people, including friends of mine and he really shouldn't be allowed to have a business if he can't even pay these people back.

And Boris, even if you try to tell me otherwise I can't just take your word for it. Sorry but that's just the way it is. The fact that you guys have gotten yourselves involved with Spencer has completely turned me off of your business. I really would love to be able to purchase import TFs locally at reasonable prices, I really would. But you should have stayed far away from A3U and made a name for yourself.

And I know Boris does exist but that doesn't rule out the possibility of Spencer posting as Boris here. If you are Spencer then you know who I am and I know the terrible things you have done. Shame on you.
That's exactly my thought, u got that right. Don't tell me people deserve chances, we had gave him enough chances. I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to get fool by them again. After all, some of the money is going to get into that scammer(Spencer)'s pocket...like who would want to make him some money?

Just got:
ROTF Bruticus, Supreme Devastator, ROTF Leader Jetfire, DIA Commander Trailer, HA SKid.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #54
CobraCommander
ありがとう任天堂 ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
When Quebec is going to get their new NHL team, are they going to call it the Nordiques again or some other fancy/trendy name? One could argue the Nordiques name could be associated with past mediocrity, but some could also associate it to great names like the Stastny bothers, Mats Sundin, Peter Forsberg, Joe Sakic... Either way, the new Nordiques will be a totally new team, just the current Ottawa Senators have nothing to do with the old Senators who won the Cup multiple times.

You make a call (the choice of a name), it makes some people happy and makes other unhappy. Same thing with old A3U vs new A3U.
My votes for the "NordEastiques" or "Not Nordiques"
G.I.Joe Figures - Hisstank

Feedback Threads:
Cybertron.ca
Old 12-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #55
JLvatron
Chosen 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Shewins View Post
That's exactly my thought, u got that right. Don't tell me people deserve chances, we had gave him enough chances. I wonder if anyone is stupid enough to get fool by them again. After all, some of the money is going to get into that scammer(Spencer)'s pocket...like who would want to make him some money?
All joking aside, what did Spencer do that was so bad? I've only bought stuff at TFcon from him and his prices were great and he was nice.

What was so bad about his store?

Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #56
cheetorBWORG
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Either way, the new Nordiques will be a totally new team, just the current Ottawa Senators have nothing to do with the old Senators who won the Cup multiple times.
LOW BLOW.

Boris (I hope this is right...)... I have a limited amount of knowledge about the incident from last year, seeing as I entered the fandom in the third trimester of last year.

But it won't stop me from checking out your site. Benefit of the doubt is needed here, and I'll gladly give it to you. Actually, if I ever have a hankering to buy transformers in the future, I hope I can get some stuff from you for cheap and for quick, since I live in Alberta.

Good luck, kind sir.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:04 AM   #57
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraCommander View Post
My votes for the "NordEastiques" or "Not Nordiques"
LOL! And player #19 would have "NOT SAKIC" on the back of his jersey.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:06 AM   #58
Pascal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangelus View Post
I really hope this works out, because I am always behind more BC-based sellers. Hopefully I can stop by your rented space the next time I'm on the mainland.
Solution: Automaton Toys West.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:07 AM   #59
Darth Wave
Alternator

So here's my review of the store (UrbanS)... not bad! A good selection of TF's, army stuff etc, but the thing that made the whole experence sour was seeing Spencer sitting right there in the front counter. I didn't even bother to take a closer look at things and just walked out. Sorry to say but there is no way in hell I'm ever walking into that store again... as long as Spencer is in there!

Boris my plee to you is get out of there and open your own store front. Only then will I be willing to give you a chance!
Old 12-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #60
C_Shewins
Robot Master

Me and my friends just went by Lougheed after dinner tonight passing by Urbans, saw Spencer sitting right there. I am sure he is one of the owner no matter what he says here now, it is like his whole family is there in the store sitting at the counter, lmao

Just telling you guys, he is a liar, u buy from A3U, meanings u r buying from the scammer, Spencer.

Just got:
ROTF Bruticus, Supreme Devastator, ROTF Leader Jetfire, DIA Commander Trailer, HA SKid.
Closed Thread

Tags
agesthreeandup