Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Transformers Discussion > Transformers General Discussion

Old 08-27-2019, 01:04 PM   #11
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: I always loved Jetfire, but would there be any point to a MP of him? He'd be $$$!

For the OP here ya go

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72807
wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 02:28 PM   #12
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here
Re: I always loved Jetfire, but would there be any point to a MP of him? He'd be $$$!

Thanks but MP-44 ate me. I haven't even had time to take a really good look at him or transform him yet. Like others, I'm not happy with the red windshield wipers, but I don't have an MP-1 or 10, so what can you do?
Darkmatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:48 PM   #13
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusB38 View Post
Yep FT Galvatron is sick, as for an official, it’d b too costly for us.

They made and sold, all the other leaders, so I can't see them not doing him at some point.

Sadly it seems I missed the boat on FT-16M. Other than the big markups on ebay the only other place taking pre-orders still wants $245 CND. :/
Old 09-12-2019, 12:10 AM   #14
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatter View Post
They made and sold, all the other leaders, so I can't see them not doing him at some point.

Sadly it seems I missed the boat on FT-16M. Other than the big markups on ebay the only other place taking pre-orders still wants $245 CND. :/
$245 ain't a bad price because the limited paint version of Quietus was much more than the original release (some places wanted $300+). I'd buy it at $245, it looks f'ing sweet (and it will be worth a lot more in the long run).
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 10:17 AM   #15
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

Any chance some of the less expensive places will have extra stock once it ships, or will this thing be pre-ordered and gone?

Thanks!
Old 09-12-2019, 11:25 AM   #16
ssjgoku22
Nexus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatter View Post
Any chance some of the less expensive places will have extra stock once it ships, or will this thing be pre-ordered and gone?

Thanks!
This is the only place in Canada that I know that still has it in stock for preorder. You are most likely not going to find extra stock for this figure looking at how fast the preorders sold out everywhere.

https://www.kooltoyz.ca/preorder.html
ssjgoku22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 01:49 PM   #17
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

Yea that's the place I meant. Thanks for the advice. *sigh* It is done. Someone friggin shoot me.... lol
Old 09-15-2019, 01:32 PM   #18
Darkmatter
Insert Funny Here

I see that FT-16M doesn't come with his arm cannon blast effect. Wish these companies would stop skimping on accessories that are with other versions of the same figure.