Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback

Old 01-31-2017, 04:53 PM   #51
Soundwaves
Robot Master
Re: MasterpieceBandit

Quote:
Originally Posted by style View Post
I have been texted his 'buddy' and telling him to tell MPBandit to get on the boards and answer us all.
He IS his buddy.

"Tony" is Kevin Chau.

I've texted Kevin, he says Tony used to live with him but does not anymore. He said he still gets packages delivered for "Tony" to his house.

But members here have PM'd user Masterpiecebandit and he has given Kevin Chau's Paypal in addition to a few other random emails for EMT.

So either 2 guys are logging in under masterpiece bandit or they are one and the same.

This guy is dumb and has left a considerable trail of crumbs.

We have a picture of him for goodness sake.
Soundwaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:09 PM   #52
xueyue2
Canadian Slag

I felt sorry for you guys and hope you will get him, liar like this need to be punished!

sell/trade/wanted thread
feedback

xueyue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:12 PM   #53
JonoPrime
Robot Master

Hey guys, feeling like a horses ass for not giving a more accurate take on my exp last summer with this jabroni.

Heres a quick cut 'n paste from a PM I sent to another affected board member.

[QUOTE=JonoPrime]Hey man,

Saw your post on the boards here. Thats really craptastic with whats going on.

Just wanted to PM you with my experience. Was a one time deal with the dude and may not be of any help but still thought it worth while if it makes a difference.

Did a deal with him through Kijiji (yet he still knew me in the boards - how, I have no clue?) last summer, July of 2016 I believe. I sold him a junker MP Rodimus, MP Prowl and MP Sunstorm.

He was a pain to deal with through email at first, many times I almost walked out of frustration (feeling like I was getting the run around). Finally he settled and we met up, which was another pain in the ass all in its own.

When we met up, he was on his cell the ENTIRE time I was showing him the figures (that way everyone gets to see the state of the figures and back out at any moment). He then proceeds to tell me that he is buying for his brother, whom apparently I was dealing with the whole time through emails and then text.

After which he wants me to go through the whole thing again and show him the figures. Then he tries to low ball with taking off another $20 for coming down to pick up the figures. I was fed up and said you either want them or not. He said he was happy and that hed take them.

What pissed me off was the fact that no later than 24hrs low amd behold he had all 3 of those same figures up for sale on his (at an inflated rate - my junker MP hotrod i sold for $20 and both MP Prowl & SS were $40 each - a fair deal in my opinion).

But when a board member takes a good deal then flips it I feel taken advantage of. But I digress, lol.

I wrote him a decent review for fear of being shunned by the Cybertron community or being it deemed as nit picky on my part. Ive done about a dozen or so deals on here and a much larger anount through Kijiji and this was by far the most cumbersome.

Anyways man, sorry to rant here. Been holding this one for quite sometime and when I saw your post I felt the need to share

Seriously, I hope this crap gets fixed for you and soon! This is complete bs that no one needs to deal with.

All the best and 'til all are one

Lesson learned, shouldve gone with the ol' gut feeling. Mind you mine didnt involve any money loss just a headache.

Im sorry guys for not telling it how it was with him. I feel that if I had some of this may have been avoided.

I truly feel bad for those affected. This is a hobby and should be bringing us joy, not headaches.

I think thats it for my rant, lol. Hang in there guys! Hopefully this wont be happening anymore.
JonoPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:02 PM   #54
jtkv
Robot Master

Hey guys,
I paid "Tony" $195 for 3 items via stevendec27@hotmail.com
Have not heard back with shipping info since..

So what can we do?
I plan to open a claim with my bank to see if they can help.

I have dealt with him previously, and he drove from Mississauga to Markham to meet me. No reason to think this would happen...
For Sale List thread
jtkv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #55
Black Spidey Boy
Robot in Disguise

Just reading all of this now. I think I may be one of the last person this member sold to, so I’ll chime in:

I had previously traded with him last September and that went smoothly aside from him forgetting to bring several of MP coins which was also promised as a bonus. He promised to hold onto them for me but for pickup but since I was in Scarborough and he was in Mississauga (and difficult to reach via text at times), I left that on the backburner during the winter given the coins low value.

Last Thursday night, (Jan 26th) I inquired about two figures after seeing his sales thread price drop and arranged to pick them up the next afternoon in Mississauga. During it all, communications was done only through Cybertron.ca PM as he told he lost his phone. I asked again about the the coins (after many months) and he said that he may have misplaced them due to his recent move and offered another figure as recompense, which I accepted (as I never much cared about the MP coins anyway).

Pickup was done by cash (Jan 27th) and everything seemed okay. I offered him a ride back to his place of work (as he came on foot and it was cold out) but he declined. Goods were as described. He sent me a PM soon after reminding me to leave him feedback so I did later that night.

I’m very sorry to hear about what’s happened to so many here. If any of you affected have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Admins can also check my PM inbox if they feel it may help in this situation.
Black Spidey Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #56
icantbelieveit
Generation 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtkv View Post
Hey guys,
I paid "Tony" $195 for 3 items via stevendec27@hotmail.com
Have not heard back with shipping info since..

So what can we do?
I plan to open a claim with my bank to see if they can help.

I have dealt with him previously, and he drove from Mississauga to Markham to meet me. No reason to think this would happen...
He is using different email to collect money payment.
icantbelieveit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:46 AM   #57
icantbelieveit
Generation 1

So, any updates on chasing this asshole?
Old 02-04-2017, 12:17 PM   #58
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantbelieveit View Post
So, any updates on chasing this asshole?
He is banned!!

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 07:25 AM   #59
icantbelieveit
Generation 1

Thanks for a bro pmd me this, and hope it helps for all those who were ripped off

icantbelieveit,

I remember your posting about being ripped off by MPBandit and I just wanted to point out these ads that I noticed on Kijiji just now:

http://www.kijiji.ca/o-posters-other-ads/1008770715

This user is registered on Kijiji in January and is selling much of the same stuff that MPBandit did:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65493

I have a feeling that it's him on that Kijiji account.

I hope this helps you in some way.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:51 AM   #60
BigWillay
Robot Master

was just about to post a warning, this was brought to my attention by another board member, this is the same guy selling the same product. Just remember "buyer beware" this guy is a problem.
BigWillay is offline   Reply With Quote