View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 01:45 AM   #2799
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
AWESOME.
I kinda wished I went the Gold Cloth route instead of the God Cloth, but either way, the complete collection of the 12 is super-imposing on shelves.
Man, that looks so cool! They look so sparkly and dazzling!!!

Ya, I was contemplating going the Gold Cloth or God Cloth path too. I never got any of the main cast in their Bronze Cloths because as iconic as they are, you aren't getting as much toy for the price. So, for me it was a easy choice to go the God Cloth route for them.

But for the Gold Saints it was a tougher decision. On one hand, the Gold Cloths are more iconic, but their object forms are kinda meh. And their God Cloths are more intricate and ethereal, and looks great in both armour and object form, but I generally found them to be too fussy looking.

I'm kinda concerned none of your God Clothes have any stands like the other ones below. I'm thinking when I get closer to completion I'm going to put in a order for these: COMIC CLUB EX stand contain 12 pcs metal Constellation nameplates. Sure, these are KO and are $55.18 USD, but the real ones now are selling for $50~ USD for a pack of 3. So, not that bad, plus I believe these are meant for the SOG God Cloths anyways.

And I see your Deathmask has a robotic soul to add to his collection lol. Where's the Pisces Surplice?

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.