Thread: Post your hauls
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 08:59 PM   #2792
ConvoyGTR
Generation 2
Re: Post your hauls

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
I originally thought that I'd be ok with my 2012 Avengers-branded non-diecast HT Iron Man Mark VI, but after seeing comparison pictures, I almost wished I had sold off mine at a premium years ago and now had that... but I can't justify any more Hot Toys at this point. The only exception that I'll make is if they ever release a Hot Toys Cyborg Ninja from MGS1.
Ya, the comparisons are night and day. And ya, they are way way too expensive to justify anymore. Case and point the Mark L. You don't get much and the price is jacked up way more because of Infinity War. However, I'll let the Mark VI slide on this. It is one of the few HT IM I have that are truly worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomGundam View Post
And the Metal Build 00 Qan[T] is awesome. A tad more fragile than my other MBs because of the Full Burst mode and stuff, but he looks phenomenal with all the panels open.
The torso on mine is super tight and with all the moving panels, it's a little scary to rotate.

That sucks with all the hassle you went through with your Metal Build Arbalest. I really like the show and the Arbalest design, but I can't justify the cost. I think I'm okay enough with the RD one. We'll see. And I also got nailed by on customs for the MB 00 Qan[T]. It was $50 something, but I mailed back a appeal and got $25 back. The other issue I had with the MB 00 Qan[T] is that a few of the clear plastic parts for the GN Sword Bits broke or cracked on me. Took me a long time to fix the broken one.

Anyways, here's a few things I got recently:

From Nippon Yasan:
- Gurren Lagann: Tamashii Web 10th Anni. SRC - Gurren Lagann
Real ugly paint blog on the right hip. Sigh.

From a French seller on eBay:
- Saint Seiya: Myth Cloth EX - Aries Mu
Decided to get all the Gold Saints and a few others. I found a handful of them at good prices comparatively, so I got those on order, the rest I'll take my time on.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1414.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	40092   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1416.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	40093  

Last edited by ConvoyGTR; 06-16-2018 at 09:04 PM.
ConvoyGTR is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.