Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-15-2010, 08:01 PM   #8
Vakamadisk
Meow
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

I know that what I did wasn't fair to the other bidders. I've been selling items on ebay for quite some time, so I'll be honest and say that I do not favor shipping items.

I realize that the auction had 4 bids before I ended it. I apologize to those who really wanted to win the items. That was the first time I've ever ended an auction early like that. When I received that offer from a buyer who lives locally in my area, I considered the options: Take the offer and avoid shipping and ebay seller fees, or decline (honorably) and allow the auction to continue.

I chose the first choice because it was really convenient for me. Preparing items for shipping takes a lot of my time, and I've been extremely busy with work lately.

Normally I wouldn't do something as dishonorable as this. I've received local offers on previous ebay auctions in the past; and I declined them because I thought of you, the bidder. This time, however; I was stressed and desperate for cash. Those feelings got the better of me, so I accepted that type of offer for the very first time.

Please understand that I do not regularly end my auctions suddenly like that. Once again, I apologize to all those who participated in the auction.

Tomorrow, I'll be placing a whole bunch of new auctions on ebay. They'll include RID/Car Robots Omega Prime combiner set, Takara Car Robots (show-accurate colors) Ruination combiner set, G1 Sixshot (100% Complete), etc.

Best regards.

Last edited by Vakamadisk; 05-15-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.