Thread: Et Tu Manager?
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #10
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Et Tu Manager?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socko76 View Post
Just an FYI: Im not being paranoid, just relaying something I saw and sharing my thoughts.

I know people scalp just like I know people cut in line, cut off people on the highway, and steal parking spots. None of these things hurt anyone, they are just selfish things people do that annoy others.

This wasn't paranoia, it was more a case of being let down. Like being cut off by a person with a religious bumper sticker or seeing a mother berate a cashier as their child looks on. It sucks because I expected more.

That all being said, my reason for the post was to relay my experience and to give a suggestion to the community. I was not saying all employees are scalpers (that would be paranoia), I'm just giving a best practice suggestion to minimize scalper opportunity. My bad.
Don't get me wrong. They're good suggestions....but the reality is it won't change a thing because little to no one will listen. Especially those with a boarderline addiction disorder.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.