View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 12:20 PM   #15
General Tekno
Lugnut rules!
Send a message via AIM to General Tekno Send a message via MSN to General Tekno
Re: New Toys Prices Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide View Post
On one hand, I agree that the price hike is quite outrages... but on the other hand.. the engineering is just too good to pass up on the Siege/Earthrise if you compare to the older Classics. I have all the Classic figures that you showed in your photo +more... and I was up to a point I quit buying the main line but Masterpiece only. However Masterpiece right now is just too much for what you get.. so I am very selective on that. I have been telling myself to stay away on updating my Classics, however I gave in at wave 3/4 on Siege, and ended up paying double for Ironhide/Ratchet. These new TFs are significantly better in comparison. The main point is, I have limited space, hence I rather display something better/advance.

Here is my new display for this year. I also have another shelf for other TFs and big figures like Metroplex, Trypticon, Omega, etc. I recently installed LED on this new display and I am slowly working on it whenever I have time, I have been enjoying doing it all these years of collecting.
\
That display is Bestas with doors, yes? Where'd you rig the lights exactly? Curious given that's rather similar to what I'm thinking of for my own shelving revamp.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.