Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 09:39 AM   #57
PrimeCron
Metroplex
PrimeCron's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wervenom View Post
December 20

Introducing out of the blue (well it was anyway) background, hailing from TFC Toys brought to me by eBay, weighing in at 825 grams, the single ugliest and most pain filled transformer I own (and I LOVE him)

TFC Toys P-006 THOUSANDKILLS!

Ouch, more ouch, sonnva mother-father, dang blasted Taber… There are simply not enough curse words in the known universe to describe my thoughts last night on transforming this guy. Holy crap there are more sharp edges on Thousandkills than all the other members combined. My fingers are still sore while typing this. He is a beautiful figure IMO but the absolute ugliest alt mode I have ever seen and I mean ugly. Once he was in monster mode I took him upstairs to show my wife only to watch her recoil in horror and this woman loves horror movies. Then my youngest daughter came in the room and I showed her and she screamed louder than anyone riding the Behemoth at Wonderland. It was awesome. Articulation wise the tentacles are crazy, having each joint move. Robot mode is good but arm, leg and weapon mode are a pain because you have to (well suggested to) remove to sections from each tentacle to get the ideal configuration. Had I known that, I would have went straight from monster to robot to leg but I didn’t and man trying to put them back together only brought on another volley of silent curse words. All in all though I do love his look and entirely grateful for TFC finally finishing it more than a year later and even more grateful that I have bought this set. Piranacon (or King Poseidon) is my second favourite combiner after Predaking but owning a number of gestalts, this one is by far and large my single favourite. When combined TFC Poseidon has an absolutely stunning look IMO but you be the judge. Till tomorrow boys and girls!

He is definitely my favorite one out of the 6 that TFC released!! Great Job!!

Feedback link...
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27458
PrimeCron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.