Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 11:09 AM   #52
wervenom
Big Daddy
wervenom's Ebay Auctions
Re: Counting 'em down again! One more time :)

December 17

Introducing out of the blue background, hailing from Hasbro brought to me by way of TRU, weighing in at 650 grams, The Decepticon Double Power Master, Decepticon Leader in Super God Masterforce (well kinda)

Titans Return Overlord!

A while ago I bought Skyshadow as a Place holder for this guy but once he came out Skyshadow was sold. I have been waiting for Overlord from the day he was announced just so I could have the Masterforce leader join my classics collection. I wish that they did the dual Power Masters for him. I actually had some Titan Masters selected to be Mega and Giga, but the one I would have used for Giga I unfortunately have not opened. Then I thought about MMC as I find them too small for Carnifex so I will put them on display with this one. He still reminds me of the G1 toy, a brick, just like G1 Sixshot, the TR version is similar enough with articulation. The Jet holding the tank for that flying mode doesn’t hold on as well as the Skyshadow variant but works well enough. He’s big, imposing and looks great in the classics line.

wervenom is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.