Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #8
onecoin
Banned
Re: Interested in high quality G1 KOs?

While I understand the situation here about the knock offs. I do not think it is fair to comment negatively about someones selling price on a BST post. A person has the right to sell their toys for whatever price they like. And a single comment like "hey I found it cheaper" would end their chance to do that.

I think its the would be the same if i wanted to sell my used deluxes for $5 each. And some guy came on and said "WTF. I bought my deluxes at a garage sale for $4 each."

That being said, I think a post like this is questionable, It is posed as a call for discussion, as a sales pitch and made to look like a member wishing to do a favor for other board members. I found it very confusing, I want to post my opinion about these bootlegs, but I feel like I might effect this person's chance to sell thier toys. Maybe if it was posted in another location on the board, and made more to look like a call for advice.

Or if it simply looked like a "These items for sale post," then I would know to leave my comments to myself, let this person sell his toys, and let potential buyers make their choices independently.
onecoin is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.