Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #18
Stormrave
Machine War
Re: What programming do you want to see at TFcon 2010?

I think a fiction panel would also be interesting. As a writer, I'd contribute to it (if they will have someone who has no TF Slash to her credit).

On a related note, I know some cons that do 'zines of short fiction (and art) for the attendees. Artists get to show off on the art display, but it's harder for writers to show off at the con, hence the 'zine which attendees can take home. If TFCon did something like this, akin to the Gathering of the Gargoyles Anthology or "TF BOOTLEG!" from Botcon 200...6, I think, I'd definitely throw in a story. I could also edit something like this.

I would also like a repeat of the Lost in Translation panel. That's too good not to do again.

I think a KO panel sounds intriguing.

I didn't go to dak's customizing panel this year, having been to it the past few years, but I think you should keep it, because it's very informative.

I would also like to see a repeat of the art panel. I missed this years and wished I had made it.

I don't think it's the con's fault that the Hasbro panel was less interesting this year. First, it's not the con's fault that Hasbro reps are limited in what they can say, and second, it's not Hasbro's fault that protos leaked and their info wasn't a big surprise to those of us who dwell on the intarwebz regularly.
Stormrave is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.