Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 01:26 PM   #15
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: HUN-GURR & Elita-1 now on TRU.CA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dho10 View Post
Just buy a non Hasbro filler to bump it back up past $49. Return to store for refund. Just make sure your additional item isn't a Hasbro toy or coupon will prorate your price.
Order's been placed, can't do that. And besides which, that isn't the point, if I order off of LEGO's website I get a discount applied and the shipping is STILL FREE, the same applies to Amazon, I shouldn't have to add items I don't want into my cart to re-qualify for free shipping when the cost of the two voyagers already = 49$ before taxes, regardless of if a coupon is used or not I should still be eligible for free shipping because I met the item max price qualifications.

Hell TRU is the only website I know of that offers free shipping on items = 49$, Wal-Mart and Amazon have a much lower threshold to make and TRU used to have it as low as 25$ a few years back. Even Amazon had that, when they raised it, it was only increased by 10$, I'm not sure why TRU.ca chose to raise the free shipping threshold by 14$ of merchandise instead, I can get 35$ worth of Stuff on Amazon and prefer it if it means avoiding getting dinged on shipping.

But the Hasbro coupons only work at TRU and Amazon hasn't gotten them in stock.

Regardless I feel like the use of said coupon was a waste and while I'm glad I finally got to get the wave two Voyagers, I'm a bit put off at the fact that I'm still basically paying 60$ for two voyagers with shipping and taxes included so I'm not really saving much, aside from perhaps a few bucks in taxes comparatively.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.