Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 12:22 AM   #18
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: What were your top figures of the year for 2019?

My top fav TF's this year:
Hasbro:
1) This may sound weird but the new TF07 Voyager Megatron is pretty damn nice, way better than I anticipated. I say that in regards to being a solid figure, even if the legs are a little square.
2) Siege Shockwave is a pretty cool figure as well. While I think the armour aspect is kind of dumb, him standing on it as a platform base looks cool
3) Siege Prime (still wish I could find the cell shaded anniversary version as well) Solid figure.

Hasbro MP
1) MP Blackarachnia is beautiful for her size. While spider mode has some issues are you honestly gonna have her in that mode often? I really wish they would streamline Silverbolt as the next MP
2 and 3) TF07 Megatron MP and Black Mamba oversized ROTF Megatron. I put them together because next to the 3A DOTM Megatron, the 3 of them look fantastic...plus I got both of these this year.

Honourable mention
- Black Mamba Grimlock. Improved the Leader class and nicer larger scale. Is it a great figure...meh... but sure looks nice in both modes.
- MP TF07 Jazz I love Jazz as it is and I think they did a pretty damn good job overall, fairly complex figure and looks great. Plus added torso rip is a feature I will likely never use but nice touch.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.