Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 06:54 PM   #31
joelones
Beast Machine
Re: Zeta ZV-02 Core Star (Unicron)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
And let’s remember without Hasbro and Takara/TakaraTomy there is no 3P.
And let's also remember without we, the fans, there isn't much of a Hasbro (as far as TFs are concerned), is there? Give us some credit too.

And Hasbro does not command my loyalty just because. As a fan, they've let me down. The incumbents have gotten lazy and greedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadESL63 View Post
I love 3P and I bought in it before Masterpiece was even in rouge...
Exactly, choice is good. Sure 3p plays outside the rules; they skirt regulatory safety & standards, have little overhead, and exist as random obscure dinky operations with short lifetimes. But, it's an alternative, often times a better alternative and probably better custodians of the TF IP, as far as the MPs are concerned. I'm glad they exist because of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big dawg View Post
I’m just going to echo a statement from Vangelus- do not defend corporations- they will never do so for you. They are not your friend. Do what’s best for you. Don’t let anyone espouse their morality on you.
Absolutely. Corporations misrepresent their products all the time, they put shareholder value & corporate greed above all else, even lives (eg: Boeing, Ford., Purdue, a millions others...). Where's their accountability, where's their morality.

Last edited by joelones; 09-10-2019 at 07:09 PM.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.