Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 10:10 AM   #25
Slayback
Animated
Re: Toy collecting bankruptcy

Actually Walt, not to sound preachy and self serving here - but I'm totally aware and conscious of my position and what i do. I have more than a couple of customers who are having a bit of financial difficulties or have other obligations. Its none of my business how they spend their cash -but I do sometimes stick my nose in it anyway - to make sure that the purchase they're about to make isnt going to come back and bite them on the ass. For one thing i dont want to see grown men cry and try to return something to me, 2 - Having your SO - curtail things so you're never allowed to purchase anything ever again would be a bullsh*t existence.
I've had people linger around my table 'looking' for something to buy -and as much as i appreciate them coming to my table - i'd rather they just chat with me than purchase something for the sake of buying. I know there are dealers out there who really do a hard push on sales but i'd rather people like the experience of buying stuff from me -rather than regretting it later and pissing about it. I've had to sell my collection before because of debt - its one of the worst experiences i've ever had - i wouldnt want friends or customers have to go through the same experience.

Don't worry Walt... i'll make sure you and Linh are the exceptions to the rule Battlebeasts and gobots..

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.