Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 12:38 AM   #10
steamwhistle
Crossover
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goaliebot View Post
It’s frustrating that better versions of characters come out year after year, making previous figures obsolete and worthless (resale that is).

.... ....

I wouldn’t change it. I wouldn’t want it to stagnate. I like new and better figures.

But I am also painfully aware of the thousands of dollars that are now worthless. And the hundreds of better figures I can’t afford and have no space for... unless I sell old stuff... to a fandom that doesn’t want it.

Rant over.
Yep... OBSOLETE!! I feel that too.
All it really want, in a basic sense, is good-looking, well-articulated, figures to represent the G1 North American cartoon cast.

Now I seem to have multiples of characters, and, still, none of them are "perfect".

I, too, bit on Apollyon. I have a Generations Blitzwing which was good at the time, but have since acquired Titans Return Blitzwing and have to tolerate the HeadMaster (ya ya Titan Master) thing. Octane is missing his head thanks to this gimmick (and my toddler - haha).

I do like many of the "Legends" lines... they do well represent the minibots - especially Windcharger, Bumblebee, Beachcomber... I just wish they were a bit bigger to scale with MP Bumblebee...

Gah.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feedback thread: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showt...t=steamwhistle
steamwhistle is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.