Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 11:58 AM   #15
Vakamadisk
Meow
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder View Post
when the auction that I bid on was ended early I found out that the seller relisted the item that same day with a higher buy it now price,( I was so pissed off) I emailed ebay and they investigated it and they made him honor my last bid. If someone has a legitimate reason for ending an auction like the item is damaged/lost or for some reason the seller is unable to sell it at all that's ok, but not to end it and sell it to some one else for a higher price. That's my view on the matter based on some of my experiences on ebay, not this threads auction. I posted just to gives some advice to the seller/TC.
Good on you for getting the item. Do you mind me asking what it was you won? Anyways, thanks for your advise. Don't worry, people, I wont be pulling stuff like this in future auctions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh_da_man View Post
If you don't want to ship stuff then why not list it in the BST first? Why list on ebay and then end auctions early when you could just list on the site for the price you want?
I list on ebay in order to gain international attention as well. Shipping can be a hassle for me (and many others, right?), but I've always got it done. Remember, at the time I was desperate for quick cash, and I was busy with work. As I've said above, my future auctions will not meet the same fate as this one.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.