Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:16 AM   #13
hugh_da_man
Armada
Re: Fansproject City Commander, TFX-03 Add-on set, Hasbro Classics Ultra Magnus, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakamadisk View Post
I know that what I did wasn't fair to the other bidders. I've been selling items on ebay for quite some time, so I'll be honest and say that I do not favor shipping items.

I realize that the auction had 4 bids before I ended it. I apologize to those who really wanted to win the items. That was the first time I've ever ended an auction early like that. When I received that offer from a buyer who lives locally in my area, I considered the options: Take the offer and avoid shipping and ebay seller fees, or decline (honorably) and allow the auction to continue.

I chose the first choice because it was really convenient for me. Preparing items for shipping takes a lot of my time, and I've been extremely busy with work lately.

Normally I wouldn't do something as dishonorable as this. I've received local offers on previous ebay auctions in the past; and I declined them because I thought of you, the bidder. This time, however; I was stressed and desperate for cash. Those feelings got the better of me, so I accepted that type of offer for the very first time.

Please understand that I do not regularly end my auctions suddenly like that. Once again, I apologize to all those who participated in the auction.

Tomorrow, I'll be placing a whole bunch of new auctions on ebay. They'll include RID/Car Robots Omega Prime combiner set, Takara Car Robots (show-accurate colors) Ruination combiner set, G1 Sixshot (100% Complete), etc.

Best regards.
If you don't want to ship stuff then why not list it in the BST first? Why list on ebay and then end auctions early when you could just list on the site for the price you want?

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.