Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #28
GMfan
Robot in Disguise
Re: Human Alliance Mudflap Sighted at Canadian Retail!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
I don't think Hasbro was responsible for the look of the robots either.
You got it, another in that batch that just okayed them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Jetfire View Post
But seriously...really? Still bashing Micheal Bay for something that he didn't even design.
Awww you're giving away the first clue on how to be smart. Blaming the guy with the biggest name on the movie is just so lazy and foolish...last I checked he wasn't a designer for the movie characters...but hey what do I know?

Ah right...facts! Before you ask "what do you know Chris?" well I'll answer ya since I don't want to type 2 posts. If ya wanna know who's the name to blame for the twins, all signs point to Steve Jung. Course he also brought us some wicked designs for Ravage and other construcitcons and femcycles that didn't make it into the film..... Or perhaps even Nigel Phelps, the production designer on Revenge of the Fallen who seemed to have creative influence in the design process for new characters in the film? ....Or go back to bashing Michael Bay irrationally since we all know he made these!

her her her her her Michael suxors and skrewed Transformers forever....please....if you're gonna blame people, blame the RIGHT people. Otherwise you just look ridiculous.

Canadian Slag ...it's a podcast. About robits. Listen to it...cuz you can't watch it.

Last edited by GMfan; 04-07-2010 at 01:32 PM.
GMfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.