Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 03:50 AM   #1
Mumps
Canadian Slag
TFC Primary School, PS-01 Primars

Hey everybody, here is my picture review of this latest product from TFClub.

EDIT: Feb 22, 2011. GUNS! and more pics! See end of post.

TFC Primary School, PS-01 Primars

Lets start with the vehicle mode. It's a neat little compact cute version of Movie Optimus Prime, with a paint scheme more resembling Prime from, TF Prime. Ok, just cause it has no flames. The vehicle mode holds together relatively well, although the rear end sometimes splits apart, and sometimes the rear wheel is lower to the ground than the middle wheel, causing that wheel to hover.

All tires are made of rubber, a nice touch!
In case you are wondering, it does roll. :highfive:

Here he is in robot mode. A slightly more complex transformation than his cousin, Disney Label Optimouse Prime.

Here he is, demonstrating his lightup gimmick. Just press a button on the top of your head, and horray! Lighty eyes! The last pic is over-exposed in the dark to show you that his chest kinda-sorta lights up as well. Like he has a tiny little Matrix in there! Nice effect.

He also has a faceplate accessory, a nice addition to have that removable.

Articulation, this bot has quite a bit of it! Head swivel, waist swivel, shoulder ball, elbow hinge, thigh ball, thigh swivel, ball jointed front part of foot. The only thing he's really missing is a knee.

He has Movie Brand Arm Blades of Death! These little accessories just clip onto the back of his hand. I like this little addition. You can also store the blades on his back when not in use. These do not affect Transformation.

He has universal peg holes for hands (and on the side of his head.. O_o) for arming him to the teeth, like so! :D

Did I forget the articulated eyebrows? My favorite part of this bot! Here he is in "Somebody stole my Matrix :(" mode. My other pics had him in ANGRY FACE mode and "Meh, normal" face.

Just move those little grey things on top of his head to move the eyebrows.

Lastly, I leave you with a side profile show of him, to show where all the truck pieces go. It's a little holey back here, but it still does alright.

All in all, this is a great toy! It completely lived up to my expectations of it.

So, why not give little Primar a chance? Add this cute little jem to your collection! ... ...

UPDATE!

So... Some of you said 'I wish he had guns...' Well, I did too. Until I noticed something! His gas tanks come off, and his smoke stacks come off to form...

Awesomeness!
Ok, it isn't the greatest set of guns ever, and they kinda don't like to sit in his hands... But they work :p

What else can you do with these guns? Anything you want to! Such as...

No comment >.>

SIZE COMPARISON TIME! My battery died after two pics, so... I hope you all have a Breacher :)

Also, Kamen Rider OOO meets Primar. "WTF IS THAT!?"

Done for now :D

Last edited by Mumps; 02-23-2011 at 12:08 AM.
Mumps is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.