Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 02:54 PM   #10032
venksta
Render Project Creations
Re: BC Community Thread For Non-Sightings Chat

It was my first time vending at the Pop Culture show on Saturday, and as a vendor review, I did as good of sales as the last RnR show. So if you're interested in coming in for the April show, I recommend it. Just don't wait too long, as there was already a waiting list for this last show. I already rebooked for the next one, and will have a different selection of items, since most of mine got cleared out on Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica_Unforgiven View Post
Glad people enjoyed the event yesterday. Seemed like buyers were happy and vendors will be re-booking.

I heard from the organizer that the next show is Saturday, April 22... and most importantly, his GUEST that day will be none other than IDW / HASBRO ARTIST MARCELO MATERE (spotlight soundwave, metroplex, grimlock, transformers mosaic series, hasbro box art, etc).

I met Marcelo at another event earlier this year and he really is a light hearted, approachable guy.

If you haven't met Marcelo, you should! Hes done tons of box art since the Cybertron series era, all the way to current Titan Returns figures. He always brings his binders, with original arts for sale. Even if you don't have interest to buy, you should still take a look. At the Comic Show last month, I saw he had done a bunch of alternative arts for TR figures, that didn't make the cut. They were still really nice pieces just to look at, plus the original artworks that did get put on packaging. Marcelo is also a big Transformers fan himself, before he started working for Hasbro, so you're not only meeting an amazing artist, but a fellow fan.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.