Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #11
MULTIPLEX
DECEPTICON BEATDOWN TIME!
Re: The Wrasslin' Club!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outtsyder View Post
I haven't watched wrestling in about 15 years, though I still have a lot of memories from the mid-'80s to the late-'90s. As for this year's Hall Of fame inductees, they are:

Razor Ramon (Scott Hall)
Jake "The Snake" Roberts
Lita
Carlos Colon
Paul Bearer
Mr. T
and.... The UUUUUUULLLLTIMATE! WARRIOR!
That is a well deserving class. Have to say though. If they don't induct Macho Man and Elizabeth next year, this HoF is just BS. RIP.

I wonder what Kevin Nash thinks that he didnt get the nod along with Hall. They were attached at the hip during the attitude era and arguably Kevin was more successful then Scott. But always liked Razors antics. He was memorable. Kevin was forgettable.

Can't believe Warrior was inducted considering all the controversy they had over the years. I guess money talks. I'm sure each inductee gets something out of this. Some sort of merchandizing %.

I think HHH is pulling a lot strings to get these disgruntled guys inducted I.e. Samartino and Warrior.

Oh and never heard of Carlos Colon. I'd like to see this ceremony. Love hearing the speeches and seeing the montages. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.
MULTIPLEX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.