Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 11:46 AM   #16
Nomad
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via AIM to Nomad Send a message via MSN to Nomad
Re: Dark of the Moon Deluxe wave 4 and 5 found at Canadian Retail

While it'll vary depending on the stores, I wouldn't worry too much because if nothing else, all of this stuff will get mass ordered by the end of October to prepare for holiday rush & promotions. Hasbro is a big enough company to have a hand in what's ordered at what price point (one of the reasons they're in business) anyway, so even if your stores are ran by idiots who don't check their update notices & whatever and who expect to work everything manually at that scale, you shouldn't end up with too much wave 1 stuff arriving in place of the newer toys, especially if you live in a big city that orders in large volumes.

Places like London Drugs might end up with the shit nobody else wants (as they order very little & won't be considered a priority for suppliers), but places like Wal-Mart, TRU, Zellers & probably even Superstore will be up to date if stock is there.

Now, this isn't to say that you won't end up getting shafted in favor of shit you don't care about (still haven't seen a single voyager Shockwave anywhere in Kelowna), but unless there's a serious shortage of something, I wouldn't worry about it getting used up in the east. My example probably has more to do with bad luck & a certain wave being skipped, as there's plenty of Sentinel Primes, Megatrons & Ironhides here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConvoyGTR View Post
"they're all gone, vultures everywhere"

Last edited by Nomad; 10-03-2011 at 11:50 AM.
Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.