Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 07:05 AM   #68
Collectingtoys
Kid of the 80's
Re: The Transformers VENTING Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Mainline toys that easily break? When did that happen? Most of the parts are designed to simply pop off if excessive pressure is applied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BludChylde View Post
I have to agree with this. My 3 year old plays with my Transformers and Marvel Legends every now and then and I have yet to have a problem there. Only breakage I've ever experienced was Generations Wreck Gar when his one handle bar broke and from asking about it, sounded like it was a design issue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 View Post
And lets not forget G1 Jazz, Prowl, Bluestreak, and Smokescreen who's windshields seemingly were made to snap off, and Mirage who breaks at the waist.
Toys break. They're not actually meant to last forever.
I like these modern Transformers, our 3 year old pops or snaps off pieces and they are able to be put back into the place. He's learned how to transform many of the CW & POTP Deluxe figures, only thing broken were the tabs on Jazz's front part, but still fine in both robot & vehicle mode.

I find the older G1 product from the 80's, although thy had die cast metal, when they broke, they were definitely permanently broken.

At least it helps the economy when we all buy more toys or toys to replace the old broken line.
Collectingtoys is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.