Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 09:36 AM   #8
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions
Re: Where to buy online and pre-order?

ive bought from pretty much all of them at some point or another,

i usually go with bbts because they have the best selection of EVERYTHING hands down and their customer service is top notch BUT i get hit with customs every single time and sometimes its a huge amount..... i swear canada customs makes up their own amounts most of the time. their pile of loot option is amazing. you can cancel a pre-order at anytime.

automatontoys is great and again great customer service but they usually get things later then everywhere else. and you cant cancel a pre-order or couldnt last time i checked. and you get hit with taxes from them which sucks.

tfsource ive never had a problem with and their packaging is the best and safest out there. also never got hit with customs from them. but like others their selection isnt the best at times.

ages3andup nope.. had a few bad dealings with them back in the day and the USD thing and takes them forever (ages) lol to reply to emails.

RK is great and great prices and crazy fast shipping for over seas.

chimungmung ive only had good dealings with. never had a prob. good prices etc. just not a great selection at times.

captured prey is another great store with good prices and amazing customer service. never had a problem. US site.

honestly i buy most of my things from slayback here on the boards. hes an amazing guy gets all the good toys and has amazing prices. i dont know why more people dont check him out. i mention and others have mentioned him on here loads.
all around great guy / friend.

there is prob a few more stores ive dealth with but i cant think of them atm..

i usually go with bbts b/c i can cancel a pre-order at anytime if i change my mind. and their selection of EVERYTHING cant be beat. i would prefer to keep my money in canada but without being able to cancel a pre-order without a penality if i want to ill stick to dealing with them mostly.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.