Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #3
elburrito
Animated
Re: Where to buy online and pre-order?

I would say Robot Kingdom usually has the lowest price and ships relatively quickly. Also, have never had extra shipping, customs, duty or whatever else they might call it tagged on at the door. Chimungmung is also consistent and usually arrives within a week. Chimungmung has the best customer service I have found. Other places will reply (some after repeated requests) Tony at Chimungmung seems to enjoy his business more than some others.

In Canada, Automaton is great and does not pre-charge for preorders. Chimungmung charges +/- 10% deposit and RK the whole amount (i prefer to pay up front personally)

Online toy shopping is a bit of an art. RK is the best price, but sometimes one might be looking for a rarer price. In that case one can surf the list online, Ages 3 & Up, TFSource, Jay's Clock, BBTS, Toy Arena ($$$), CMD Store, SNS Toyshop, Toys on Fire, to name a few.

Not sure if they are still around but Toys n' Joys is/was pretty bad. Item shows up 4-5 months after an order. Virtually no customer service in my opinion.

For the rarer pieces though, I would say the patrons of this website are your best bet. Pretty much anything one can think of is or will be for sale on here.

Lastly, don't go all online, most cities have a sole proprietor Toyshop and regular toy shows, and then there are the conventions. These will meet a toy hunter's needs and expose a person to others. Friends can be a great asset both to assist and be assisted when it comes to buying TFs.

Sale & Trade

elburrito is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.