Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-31-2018, 06:38 PM   #6
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: David Sobolov to Voice Blitzwing in Bumblebee Movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by herooftheday316 View Post
Man with the carpet fire that have been the last movies, you would think that something a minor as a name wouldn't set people off so much.

I mean yeah, it looks like Starcream but maybe they didn't want him to be in the movie and look completely different from the Bay version.

I know we all know Blitzwing as a cool triple changer but honestly I think it's a bad ass seeker name.

After the slop we have been fed in the past if you really think THIS is a big deal I'm confused.

I think most people see there was more emotion and thought put into the trailer than the entirety of the series up until now.

Hey look at that, a good voice actor voicing an animated character.

-Mike
It's not the name that bothers us, it's that they went out of their way to make a G1 inspired Starscream with the intention of calling him Blitzwing instead of making a G1 inspired Blitzwing. If he was never gonna be Starscream, then why make it look like Starscream? Just make Blitzwing.
If I order a chocolate ice cream cake I don't wanna see a box of donuts. If the intention was to buy myself a box of donuts then why tease myself with the idea ofchocolate ice cream cake.

Last edited by joshimus; 09-01-2018 at 02:40 PM.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.