Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-01-2020, 05:58 PM   #26
Echotransformer
Loves all things G1-ish..
Re: Studio Series Devastator--tracking the releases

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
I thought Skipjack was necessary to make Devastator movie-accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonestar View Post
From what I read, if you want a more movie accurate looking Devastator then you should use Skipjack instead of Rampage.
Either one will do as his left leg it just depends on your own personal preference.
Thanks guys, first post is updated.

Personally I'm not sure I'll get him, feels like MMC Feralcons again (although I guess in truth you could make all 6 Feralcons combine so there was some extra value there) but it is good to know he'll look more screen accurate. Plus am i correct that some people had difficulty finding Rampage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
I'm curious what the deco will be. Not interested in a g1 green/purple. It doesn't look good on this design style. And ofc Canadian price. Looks like it will be more for the box set than buying piecemeal.

However, it makes it easier to get the whole lot on sale at TRU this way. Lol.
Good points. I mean the little legend one was hilarious in green/purple but this is such a huge thing to have G1 colors, maybe having them in vehicle mode would be cool, but the real-estate needed is insane.

If the color isn't the same as the individuals, I'm thinking weathered would be really cool...the Netflix Earthrise have proved Hasbro can make it look awesome.
Echotransformer is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.